PDA

View Full Version : new faction

drkmgic
06-28-2015, 07:53 AM
am i the only one hoping for a new faction maybe in the expansion?

disturbed338
06-30-2015, 07:58 AM
What do you mean by "new"? Something completely new to the Heroes series? Something apart from Inferno, Dwarves, Fortress and Sanctuary?

GMnemonic
07-06-2015, 01:05 PM
well those need to be back sanctuary and inferno i still dont know about the dwarves they need a big redesign but could be possible

Antalyan
07-06-2015, 06:51 PM
Well... dwarves actually ARE fortress.

GMnemonic
07-06-2015, 07:10 PM
i beg to differI think they should use more norse mythology and cut down on the dwarves to 1 or 2

NACH00OO
07-07-2015, 09:22 AM
Was thinking about it the other day, a bug/humanoid faction could be interesting. http://orig11.deviantart.net/d750/f/2013/048/6/b/humanoid_bug_concept_by_cgptteam-d5v8juv.jpg

Antalyan
07-08-2015, 03:49 PM
Was thinking about it the other day, a bug/humanoid faction could be interesting. http://orig11.deviantart.net/d750/f/2013/048/6/b/humanoid_bug_concept_by_cgptteam-d5v8juv.jpg

Sorry, bit I really would not like to see this faction in Heroes. It is a fantasy game, not a sci-fi one.
If a bug faction is created, then they can make also Mars allien faction.

NACH00OO
07-09-2015, 10:42 AM
Sorry, bit I really would not like to see this faction in Heroes. It is a fantasy game, not a sci-fi one.
If a bug faction is created, then they can make also Mars allien faction.

The reality of MMH now is that there must be some kind of humanoid for the faction to function. It is still very much fantasy based and not sci fi. I'm not talking about a bug humanoid race using lasers, I'm suggesting one where they could utilise massive scarabs, ants, mantis and wasp type creatures along with the humanoids themselves filling several rolls as tanks, casters, range and damage doers. Tired of being trapped deep within Ashans core, they fight their way to the surface on the back of scorpians crushing all in their way, the dwarves and the dark elves the first to encounter this new race threatening all they have struggled to build.

But meh, it's just an idea and I can see how the squeamish mightn't like bugs. Keeping in mind the need for a humanoid race, do you have something you might suggest instead?

NACH00OO
07-09-2015, 12:21 PM
http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/200H/i/2012/209/9/7/weapons_bug_by_dagethe3vil-d58y45z.png
Melee Buganoid

feidet1
07-09-2015, 03:35 PM
I would like to see to start Dwarves, Nag and the Inferno ... and then something completely new.

The reality of MMH now is that there must be some kind of humanoid for the faction to function. It is still very much fantasy based and not sci fi. I'm not talking about a bug humanoid race using lasers, I'm suggesting one where they could utilise massive scarabs, ants, mantis and wasp type creatures along with the humanoids themselves filling several rolls as tanks, casters, range and damage doers. Tired of being trapped deep within Ashans core, they fight their way to the surface on the back of scorpians crushing all in their way, the dwarves and the dark elves the first to encounter this new race threatening all they have struggled to build.

But meh, it's just an idea and I can see how the squeamish mightn't like bugs. Keeping in mind the need for a humanoid race, do you have something you might suggest instead?

Zergs? I also have been thinking about this, but I agree on it only if they take all the spiders have necromancers :)

NACH00OO
07-10-2015, 12:24 PM
I would like to see to start Dwarves, Nag and the Inferno ... and then something completely new.

Zergs? I also have been thinking about this, but I agree on it only if they take all the spiders have necromancers :)

I'd love to see expansions that give us Dwarves, Inferno and Naga too. Hopefully the game is successful enough that Ubi is encouraged to do so. I think they'd help themselves out a lot if they tried to do make ammends for those of us that bought MMH6. Such a f*** fight of a game.

Yeah Zergs, bugs, whatever, some kind of very aggressive exoskeleton type. I think they could be fun, and there's quite a few creatures that you could incorporate into the faction too. It's hard to come up with something distinctive from the other factions though. Amazonian women based faction? Splinter Human faction? Draconian? If we can get a game with 9 factions in it though I will be cheerin

Woopertooper
07-16-2015, 01:35 AM
I really like the idea of a insect based faction, draconian sounds good too.
I'd like to see a magic based alien race which fits with the fantasy theme but isn't obviously sci-fi. It'd be nice to see the dynamics shaken up a bit as well as more races which aren't humans or elves.

broui
07-17-2015, 01:37 PM
I would entertain the notion of a new faction only if and when the other three not yet represented in H7 (Sanctuary, Fortress and Inferno) are already in place via expansions.

Also, an insect inspired faction would not fit. At all.

All factions in Ashan are influenced by mythologies from around the world, Heroes games should always to this. There are still many, many untapped cultures and mythologies around the world. Any new faction discussion should start and end there.

SiSiHunter
07-22-2015, 02:29 PM
I would love to see the inferno , though they were - would buy without hesitation .

And what is the reason that they do not?

Lanosa
08-06-2015, 05:55 PM
I disagree about adding a new faction to the world. But I agree adding more existing to MMHVII, like Inferno or Dwarves... Im almost new on this world (started with MMHV), and I never seen Dwarves here, only on X: Legacy, so can be a great idea adding Dwarves on that game, or at least for an expansion.