PDA

View Full Version : Security Response Team is actively recruiting (PS4)

SRT-Cavalry
06-27-2015, 10:31 PM
Hello everyone,

We finally have a release date! About damn time! That being said, it means that recruitment needs to move forward. The Security Response Team (SRT) is actively recruiting new members and are looking for team players. We DO NOT want lone wolves and by the look of the new footage, for the Dark Zones, that will make it almost impossible for you. That's why well organized teams will make the difference between success and utter failure.

We, at SRT, have members that are either in the military or retired from the military. Not everyone in SRT is or was in, but they have the mentality and discipline to follow basic commands and respect leadership.

We are here to have fun. That's the BOTTOM LINE. Most people have fun by winning or being successful. No one logs on and gets their asses handed to them and they turn their game off with a huge satisfied smile on their face. SRT is here to win. Not just to make a name for ourselves, but for the fun factor for our team.

SRT has a few basic guidlines that we expect people to follow before, during and after joining the SRT family. The rules are as follows:

Security Response Team has been together since SOCOM: Combined Assault on the PlayStation2. We have been very successful across games like SOCOM: Combined Assault, SOCOM: Confrontations, SOCOM 4, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Destiny and many other first person and third person shooters. We use tactics given by members that are currently and formally served in the military.

Security Response Team is a group of like minded team members that fight as a team and die as a team. We do not accept individuals or players that do not want to be in our cohesive unit. We want to be the most successful team out there and would like you to be part of it. We understand that real life takes precedence over video games (at least it should). We do, however, have a few requirements.

1) Willing to make a new PSN account with the name of "SRT-___" (i.e. SRT-Cavalry) You will be able to create a new PSN account and still use your primary account's PlayStation Plus. Before you create one and show us, make sure you message us with the name you're going for. We do this to make sure it isn't out of regulations and it saves you the trouble of making another account. The other reason we do this is for identifying your targets. If you notice in the video release of the Dark Zone you will be able to see other, possible hostile, agents' names. That will help alleviate the issue of killing a SRT team member that you never met before.

2) No under the age of 18. Strict exceptions will be considered.

3) Reliable communication device. We understand that things happen and they do break. We also know some headsets do cost a lot of money, but we do ask to get one as soon as possible. Communication is key for success.

4) No racism, all will be treated as Brothers or Sisters.

5) Rank also must be respected. On the other hand, rank must not be abused.

6) We do practice, this must also be taken seriously.

Also, check out our team page that we are using to rally the troops. For any questions message me on here or on the PSN (SRT-Cavalry):

http://divisionclans.com/clan/profile/srt

Good luck and see you in NYC,

SRT-Cavalry
Security Response Team, Recruitment Officer

DigitalHitmann
06-27-2015, 11:31 PM
Did you guys dabble in Medal of Honor (2010) and Medal of Honor (2012) on PS3..? SRT seems very familiar to me. That was back in my competitive days.

DigitalHitmann
06-28-2015, 12:13 AM
http://divisionblog.com/2015/06/dozens-of-division-clans-register-to-take-back-new-york/

Hopefully this will help you guys out. :)

Darrus-Ralier
06-28-2015, 01:17 AM
Uh,yeah,no. Under the age of 18? No way. And make another PSN account just to be apart of the clan? No offense,but f*ck that.

TRISTAM14
06-29-2015, 03:20 AM
Uh,yeah,no. Under the age of 18? No way. And make another PSN account just to be apart of the clan? No offense,but f*ck that.

I agree. I have clan and this isn't something I do....way to much money to have two paid accounts.

Vampire-Mk2
06-29-2015, 07:15 AM
Liked the web page but I'm not prepared to make a new PSN account to join. Good luck out there.

With_Purpose
06-29-2015, 08:35 AM
What's your standing policy on Dark Zone encounters?

Provosert
01-01-2016, 10:20 AM
Don't see what the big deal is, he clearly states "You will be able to create a new PSN account and still use your primary account's PlayStation Plus".

CivRules
01-01-2016, 02:39 PM
Don't see what the big deal is, he clearly states "You will be able to create a new PSN account and still use your primary account's PlayStation Plus".

Dude, you know you're replying to thread that's like 6months out of date right? I think you better not expect a reply, plus, I believe this team has been disbanded (no website anymore).

d_rohr
02-25-2016, 11:33 PM
I can assure that this group is alive & well. I know they have a PS Community group started.

Anyone considering joining them would be making a wise decision. I have played with multiple people from their groups in Battlefield 3 & 4. Good guys that use team play but aren't too serious to joke with.

Never joined them myself but played with multiple members (Rug, Jackal, Calvary Scout, Ghost Actual, Black Raven, Zoox - in case anyone needed validation :) )

Give them a whirl if you are thinking about joining a clan. You won't be disappointed...
Just in case anyone wanted a perspective from a non-clan member...