PDA

View Full Version : This must be GRAW2 Successor

BringBackGraw
06-27-2015, 01:08 PM
Graw2 is one of the greatest games of all time. GRFS was absolute garbage with the futuristic trash that you couldn't turn off in multiplayer. Ruined the competitive aspect of the game.

1. Make this a skill based shooter like GRAW2 was.

2. Allow noob technology , grenades to be turned off by host

3. BRING BACK LOBBIES!!! Hosted lobbies that a player can create and control

4. Bring back Last Man Standing, Blind Seige, the abilities to modify what guns can be used in the lobby( for the occasional pistols only matches)

5. Make this a tactical GHOST RECON game. Do not make this like GRFS or you will fail again.

As somebody who spent a few years on Gamebattles with on GRAW2, much of the community is still in touch with each other. That's the type of game it was. I've had my clan mates as friends for several years now. Many great people

Red Storm please make this a true GRAW2 successor.

GiveMeTactical
06-28-2015, 03:15 PM
Yes they did but they don;t have UBI's wallet so they can't come out with a tactical game like most of us want so we are forced to play the watered down version with miracle whip health kits and stuff.

Holotip6
06-29-2015, 04:32 PM
Ima come clean. I checked out the GroundBranch video and that game looks sweet with only two developers wow.

ITK5
06-29-2015, 07:04 PM
Of course everyone has their own opinions, I actually prefer GRFS over all the previous GRs.
Just so you know..i have been playing Tom Clancy games longer than most.
1999 Rogue Spear anyone?

MultiOnly
06-30-2015, 07:49 PM
Graw2 is one of the greatest games of all time. GRFS was absolute garbage with the futuristic trash that you couldn't turn off in multiplayer. Ruined the competitive aspect of the game.

1. Make this a skill based shooter like GRAW2 was.

2. Allow noob technology , grenades to be turned off by host

3. BRING BACK LOBBIES!!! Hosted lobbies that a player can create and control

4. Bring back Last Man Standing, Blind Seige, the abilities to modify what guns can be used in the lobby( for the occasional pistols only matches)

5. Make this a tactical GHOST RECON game. Do not make this like GRFS or you will fail again.

As somebody who spent a few years on Gamebattles with on GRAW2, much of the community is still in touch with each other. That's the type of game it was. I've had my clan mates as friends for several years now. Many great people

Red Storm please make this a true GRAW2 successor.

I agree with all this. Doesn't look like we're going to get it though...might have to look elsewhere unfortunately.

Cortexian
06-30-2015, 09:38 PM
I mean, I don't want to rain on anyone's parade or anything but I've noticed a pretty big (and reasonable) push for features that only make sense from an adversarial perspective in this game. Ubisoft hasn't even announced if there will be typical adversarial modes available for Wildlands at all...

Personally, I'd be fine if they were left out and the core game was the 4-character cooperative mode in the open world. I have a feeling that this game is going more in the direction of Just Cause 2 w/ multiplayer than a game with a heavy focus on adversarial play. That said, there are other ways to implement adversarial multiplayer modes than the typical ones that everyone seems to be suggesting. I've played A LOT of games and I'm kind of bored of typical game mode / match based multiplayer modes myself.

I made some interesting suggestions to integrate player vs player modes into this game that would be very new and fairly unique in Paris... No idea if that's something the developers would like, or if they'd prefer a more classic adversarial mode like what a lot of the community has been suggesting.

Based off what we've seen so far though, I'd wager that the developers aren't aiming for a highly PvP oriented game. Who knows, I could be totally wrong though.

I just wanted to get that point out there, to add another perspective on the direction the developers MIGHT go with this game. Mostly because I've seen tons of suggestions for things that totally make sense, but only if you assume the game will have a lot of functionality that hasn't been shown, mentioned, or even hinted at yet...

Cheers,

Daos_Strange
07-01-2015, 03:27 PM
Ghost Recon comes into its own in adversarial PvP. As good as the original was for SP and however strong the Co-Op has been up until FS and will be for this one by the look of it, the adversarial multiplayer is an essential to the GR community. That's pretty obvious from the feedback so far on this forum.

Agreed. The only GR I ever played was FS and server issues aside, I loved the game. But I didn't spend over 300 hours in the campaign, that was all PVP. In fact, I'd buy a PVP-only GR tomorrow if they released one. Campaigns are fun the first time, but AI is easy to exploit and beat. Longevity of a game comes from human competition. Leaving multiplayer out of GRW will be the final nail in the coffin for the Ghost Recon series. There are already tons of open world games and GRW will have a hard time differentiating itself in that market without a solid PVP experience.

Muddvain
07-02-2015, 07:44 PM
That was my fear at first seeing the Campaign but they would be stupid literally stupid to not incorporate some sort of PVP. I can honestly say I have ran through the campaign and coop stuff a few times but Ive played like 40 days worth of online multiplayer and purchased both the Multiplayer DLC's but not the Raven Strike DLC Campaign stuff. Im not burning money on add on missions im gonna run through a couple times. The PVP DLCs were worth it if they would just let people have them for free now that the game is beyond making money for them. But anyways im betting they will do a decent job only time will tell. Ive got high hopes so hopefully not too high.

Happy Hunting Ghosts!

Muddvain