PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft wont respond on my Question

rhettzky16
06-27-2015, 04:52 AM
I've had account problems relating to playing Black Flag. I cannot get back into the uplay account which the game is verified on, id like to change which account the game is on or edit the account. I posted over a week ago and still have not gotten a response. Support Australia told me when i called them that this was the only way i could fix this problem. I haven't even been able to play the game yet. :( I'm not sure what else to do besides creating more support tickets, but im not confident this will help. Was really excited for this game but I'm not impressed with the Uplay system.
What can i do to get ahold of them?

Mr_Shade
06-27-2015, 09:52 AM
Hi,

Support are unable to move games between accounts, they can however get you access to an account you have forgotten the details to.

If you have only just recently registered the game - and have now forgotten email / password - they will require you to answer some questions to prove ownership - so please be ready for that - a photo of the product code for the last game registered will also help greatly.

Support answer the tickets in the order they arrive, so if it's busy, it can result in a wait.

If you have the ticket number I can ask someone to look into it.

rhettzky16
06-27-2015, 10:18 AM
That makes sense i wasn't sure what the solution would be. I believe the problem is a typo in my email so id just need to change that and then reset the password (as i have tried a password reset already before i realized it was the email). I understand that it takes time i just figured it would be less than double the communicated time.
I am happy to provide any information they need.
The ticket reference number is: 02253216
I very much appreciate your assistance.

Mr_Shade
06-27-2015, 10:26 AM
OK - it's there waiting - however since it's the weekend, they maybe busy.

Give me a message if you don't get a reply after 48 working hours, sorry for any delays.

rhettzky16
06-27-2015, 10:47 AM
I really appreciate your help.
They've already gotten back to me and are working to sort out the issue.
Have a good day!
Thanks again! :)

Mr_Shade
06-27-2015, 10:48 AM
Not a problem :)