PDA

View Full Version : How many weapons will be in the game?

MrJoker.
06-26-2015, 06:29 PM
How many weapons will be in the game?

CG_HouseVincent
06-26-2015, 06:46 PM
How many weapons will be in the game?

No one is sure yet. There are currently 9 classes however, so probably around that many weapon types. As far as weapons and customization, we are in the dark.

Warphorntek
06-26-2015, 07:06 PM
No one is sure yet. There are currently 9 classes however, so probably around that many weapon types. As far as weapons and customization, we are in the dark.

Well, i hope weapons change playstyle , but there are classes so there have to be way it holds its class role playstyle even you change weapon. There is not much options to choose from. Well may they are gona do it like classes can wield same weapons but kind of heavy class is going to dualwield that. For the end i think there is not going to be a lot of weapons. At least at betas and headstart. I dont know if there ll be any beta test. This is all in the air.:nonchalance:

Couchmangler
06-26-2015, 09:28 PM

Is there a place where I can take a look at all the classes?

MrJoker.
06-26-2015, 10:18 PM

Now there is three classes Samurai , Knight and Vikings. But we have many other like Spartans and Persians.

CG_HouseVincent
06-27-2015, 12:04 AM
Now there is three classes Samurai , Knight and Vikings. But we have many other like Spartans and Persians.

What you have listed are factions, not classes. Classes are minor splits from the actual over arching factions.

CG_HouseVincent
06-27-2015, 12:05 AM

Look at the wallpapers, that should give you some clue. The number of classes has been confirmed in interviews with developers, however, this number can change with time and development.

Eiddard
06-27-2015, 12:29 AM

You are confusing classes with Factions as it was said.

And there is no word about new Factions in the game such as Spartans or Persians, and I don't expect it to be, I think we will have 3 Factions for the launch that we already know. (Samurai, Vikings and Knights)

And I expect 4-8 classes per Faction.

CG_HouseVincent
06-27-2015, 04:47 AM
You are confusing classes with Factions as it was said.

And there is no word about new Factions in the game such as Spartans or Persians, and I don't expect it to be, I think we will have 3 Factions for the launch that we already know. (Samurai, Vikings and Knights)

And I expect 4-8 classes per Faction.

There are confirmed to be only 3 at the present moment. This might change before release.