PDA

View Full Version : And Now We Wait

I THULSA DOOM I
06-26-2015, 12:45 AM
This is going to be a disemboweling wait for info. Can anyone who knows about game development speak to how long this game "seems" from release? This is probably a hard question to answer but is this a first quarter 2016 type of thing or are we looking at over a year? I sure hope the devs give regular updates and content to take the edge off.

cytovag69
06-26-2015, 12:55 AM
This is going to be a disemboweling wait for info. Can anyone who knows about game development speak to how long this game "seems" from release? This is probably a hard question to answer but is this a first quarter 2016 type of thing or are we looking at over a year? I sure hope the devs give regular updates and content to take the edge off.

Well considering a playable demo was already at e3 I would expect no later than spring 2016. But maybe I'm just being optimistic.

CG_HouseVincent
06-26-2015, 12:59 AM
Well considering a playable demo was already at e3 I would expect no later than spring 2016. But maybe I'm just being optimistic.

Optimistic indeed sir. Expect a year and you will be surprised and happy when it comes out first quarter 2016. Haha. I am not sure on the date, but seeing as much of the base work is done all they need to do now is get the extra stuff like: single play campaign, customization, additional multiplayer maps and modes, the other sub classes and fleshing out the factions, voice acting, polish and finish. It will probably take a year because that is just the stuff we know about at this point.