PDA

View Full Version : Weapon customisation?

WhyArentYouDead
06-25-2015, 04:51 PM
so i have been wondering,since there aren't alot of different weapons in melee combat, is there gonna be a system that lets you customize your weapon?
for example, have a bigger blade in trade for a slower swing speed. Of course this is hard to implant into a game like this i think. or is it like gonna be like you can customize the cross-guard on a greatsword, or make your own ornaments on either axes or armor?
anyone that has some cool suggestions on this?

sorry if my grammar or vocabulary is bad, im not very good at english :p.

greetings,
viking lover WhyArentYouDead

TheGreyHawk
06-25-2015, 10:02 PM
I sure hope so. I want to dual wield small blades as a viking, damn it.

CG_HouseVincent
06-26-2015, 01:01 AM
Yes, customization will be extremely important for end game and character progression. It is something that should not be overlooked. I know people that play games just to collect everything and look the way they have always wanted. Armor and weapons are not as important as game play, but they sure are important.

Dienekes12
06-26-2015, 01:14 AM
Well, just looking at the trailers we see the shield knight using both a shield/sword and the shield/flail. I personally think that's a hint that we'll be able to switch up the weapons to similar sized but different weapons for each character. So maybe the greatsword user can switch up to a similar sized weapon like a halberd or something. Of course that is total speculation, in any case I hope there is some variation between each class of warrior, otherwise 4v4s with only 3 options available to each could get kind of repetitive.

Warphorntek
06-27-2015, 03:21 AM
I think there are gona be premaded weapons because make your sword / axe /..... like puzzle to change its stats is time consuming for now. At start it may be possible , but stats of weapon wont change. I am in with at beta and start are going to be premaded weapons.