06-25-2015, 06:40 PM
Me too

selimlink
06-25-2015, 06:53 PM
me too :nonchalance:

Ubi_Jax
06-30-2015, 02:26 PM
Hi everyone.

You will get your Closed Beta codes through Steam directly once the Closed Beta starts.

Thanks.

ZzZ_WITH_YA_MOM
07-08-2015, 05:44 AM
Pre-ordered and bought Rainbow six siege and revived my beta code on the bottom of my receipt that ebgames gave me. I followed the instructions that were present on the receipt aswell and a error messages came up saying "unfortunately this code is invalid." I've have been trying to contact unisoft of anyone to help fix this problem with no help! I'm getting really frustrated.

Ubi_Jax
07-08-2015, 09:21 AM
Pre-ordered and bought Rainbow six siege and revived my beta code on the bottom of my receipt that ebgames gave me. I followed the instructions that were present on the receipt aswell and a error messages came up saying "unfortunately this code is invalid." I've have been trying to contact unisoft of anyone to help fix this problem with no help! I'm getting really frustrated.

If you're having issues with your code, please contact our Technical Support Team HERE (http://support.ubi.com). Please ensure that you provide as much information about your issue, including a picture of the code you've been provided.

Thanks.