PDA

View Full Version : Official strategy/game guide (in book form)?

Uheru
06-25-2015, 02:06 PM
I am a big fan of the HOMM series and from what I have seen, VII could be the best yet. Almost sure I'm going to buy this game when released, but I really would like an official strategy/game guide -in book form- for it. Such a guide can give a very pleasant and good overview of the game and all that it contains. For me it would also function as a "tangible ode" to the game. Is there going to be one? So far, I get the idea there won't and I am pretty disappointed by that...

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
06-25-2015, 05:01 PM
Hi and welcome to the forums Forbry, we have no information about this at the moment. However, usually the community creates these, so please do keep an eye out after release.

Thanks

Uheru
06-25-2015, 10:02 PM
Hi and welcome to the forums Forbry, we have no information about this at the moment. However, usually the community creates these, so please do keep an eye out after release.

Thanks

Hi,

Thank you for welcoming me (my first post indeed ;)) and thank you for your reaction! :)

I am talking about an official strategy guide in book form. Usually they aren't created by the community or am I wrong? If a game has an official printed one, normally you can buy it around the same time or before the game release.

Edit: I mean a guide like this http://www.amazon.com/Heroes-Might-Magic-Prima-Official/dp/0761552863/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1435266208&sr=8-7&keywords=heroes+of+might+%26+magic+official+strate gy+guide

Anyhow, I shall definitely keep an eye out for it!