PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Syndicate performance and Hardware Recommendations

xyzCube
06-24-2015, 11:48 AM
Hello, guys!
I only want to know, will be Syndicate available to play on lower performances?
I mean many people can't play Unity because the performances are quite demanding.
That's a pity, it's :o to me to buy a better computer parts for only one game.
But still thanks, for such good work.

strigoi1958
06-25-2015, 04:07 AM
Unity was demanding because it is such a big game but Syndicate looks to be even bigger.... Unity could be played with less than minimum specification but it was at a lower resolution and it did not do it justice.

I think the gtx 680 is over 3 years old and I still consider it a fantastic card but games are becoming more demanding now because we gamers are never satisfied and want more.

I know it is expensive to upgrade PC's but sometimes you should treat yourself.

Nobody knows yet what we will need (especially me) my guesses are terrible but I think Unity's spec would be the starting point... maybe 8GB ram instead of 6GB.So far it looks like a huge game and amazing... I will probably upgrade myself.... not just for 1 game but for all games in the future.

jeffies04
06-26-2015, 10:13 AM
I think with less interiors we'll see some better performance. I think they also learned a lot of things about the new iteration of their engine that they're working with. That being said, though, I don't think we're going to see a regression in the hardware requirements. If I had to guess I'd say we'll see at least Unity requirements from here on out.

Mr_Shade
06-26-2015, 10:20 AM
PC Requirements will be announced closer to release - since the team are working hard to finalise them.

Anykeyer
06-29-2015, 09:12 AM
Dont expect actual (not advertised) minumum to be low.
I bet on I5 2500 + 8GB + GTX 780 3GB

RVSage
06-30-2015, 05:04 AM
Dont expect actual (not advertised) minumum to be low.
I bet on I5 2500 + 8GB + GTX 780 3GB

LOL.. over estimate.. with multiplayer and interiors cut down.. I would expect... Around the same as unity..

I see the low settings remaining the same i.e GTX 680.. perhaps the recommended might move just a notch ahead to 780 ti.. or stay the same....780...

But I would wait for the official specs anyway

Anykeyer
07-01-2015, 01:49 PM
It depends on the level of performance you can accept. In Unity I would put 3GB VRAM too, even through 680 GPU is good enough for this game, 2GB VRAM isnt. There are 4GB 680/770 ofc, but considering price ranges 780 looks like a better choice (or rather looked like, they dont make higher end 7xx anymore).

AnirudhGoyal97
07-01-2015, 08:23 PM
Hey! I live in India and I am a fan of Assassin's Creed games. I have to buy a laptop so can anyone suggest a laptop which can run Assassin's Creed Syndicate, not too expensive.
Thanks in advance.

RVSage
07-01-2015, 10:44 PM
Hey anirudh,
Am from India too... Laptop graphic cards like gtx 970M and 980M are likely to work with the game.. For about 40-60 FPS.. to be honest will be likely 40-50 FPS with FXAA.. and Nvidia gameworks turned off(except HBAO+)
If you want more performance i would suggest a desktop build with gtx 970

PS: There is already a thread on this I suggest you move the discussion there,

@Mods please move this thread

RVSage
07-01-2015, 10:47 PM
Ya true that... The Game is a VRAM monster... likely... lets hope they optimized memory usage this time around (atleast 1080P with 2-3GB usage..).. Lets see

And If people are looking to upgrade.. from gtx 900 series(to the titans perhaps) or from gtx 780 ti or 780... please wait this year.. Because Nvidia likely to release HBM2 based cards Q2 next year.. which is a big jump... With pascal coming around.. If you have 780 or above.. please wait until next year for a upgrade

AnirudhGoyal97
07-02-2015, 07:07 PM
Hey RVSage! thank you for the suggestion but can you suggest a little cheaper laptop which is ok for this game because laptops wit this graphic cads worth more than Rs.100,000. Thanks in advance.

YazX_
07-06-2015, 02:28 PM
Please note, none of AC games officially support laptops video cards, games might work but no official support. if i were you i would get desktop with the price of gaming laptop which is mediocre in best cases can build a monster gaming rig.

PS: There is already a thread on this I suggest you move the discussion there,

@Mods please move this thread

Please post a link of the other thread so i can merge both.

RVSage
07-06-2015, 05:34 PM
Please post a link of the other thread so i can merge both.

Here it is
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1189778-Assassin-s-Creed-Syndicate-performance

YazX_
07-06-2015, 07:33 PM
Here it is
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1189778-Assassin-s-Creed-Syndicate-performance

Thanks, merged and tweaked thread title to give better info about this thread.

RVSage
07-06-2015, 10:37 PM
Hey RVSage! thank you for the suggestion but can you suggest a little cheaper laptop which is ok for this game because laptops wit this graphic cads worth more than Rs.100,000. Thanks in advance.

Oh yea.. Laptops with lower graphic cards to run this game is going to be really hard.... to be honest... You could try a a desktop PC..that can be connected to TV (using HDMI)...Check on with local retailers for a custom build....