PDA

View Full Version : mod controllers. =cheaters

COPEDADDY
06-24-2015, 10:16 AM
No matter what some players say or think people will find a way tocheat . server sided has kept the hackers at bay. But controllers. R evil to fair play .im not the best r close to it .im a so so average. Player that goes through at least four controllers a year. The other day a fellow player. Seggested a mod controller. That was the end of the conversation. I thought he was a hell of a trident glad but was sicken by the fact that he uses. A mod controller. Whats up ubisoft Ubisoft supporting these cheaters r. U supporting fair play. Thats all i would like to know i know when money gets invovled forget fair play start thinking fair price. I love the game as long as it is a fair play game. No matter what ill still b in the arena. With my hammers destroying. Evan the cheaters. So many true facts. So many honest questions .but never a simple honest answear.

InFluenZa13
07-29-2015, 11:54 PM
I'm trying to understand all of what you said:confused:
Never heard of this controller you speak of,all I can say is don't worry about the cheaters out there!:D
Focus on your own game play if you are honest and you work hard everyday on earning your perks and fame you will be great!:cool:
Do all your daily's the honest way and you will see that you will surpass all the evil cheater's in this game!;)
I am willing to help you in any way ok my friend and anyone else that reads this message just send a friend request okay,good luck!:cool:

SearingScythe
07-30-2015, 03:47 PM
I assume he means controllers with a rapid-fire button.
Though I can't think of a situation in which a trident-player would gain any advantage with it (I both have a rapid-fire gamepad and mainly play a trident gladiator)
The only situation where I use it in Spartacus is with DualSwords against the AI - w/ other classes or online it's rather useless imho, but I'm not that expirienced as a spammer ;)

Anyway, why does it matter (concerning fairness)?
On screen, your gladiator performs his moves w/ the same speed, it is no difference wether the player hits the button like a frenzied madman on speed or just holds it down.

(something I came across this week: Even vs AI bots, one doesn't always gain an advantage using rapid-fire:
In a mirror-match, me & the AI started with the same attack move on its 2nd wind, but even though my attack speed must have been faster considering our equipment and perks, I was hit first ... strange, huh :confused: ?)

Black_Widow9
07-31-2015, 06:58 PM
No matter what some players say or think people will find a way tocheat . server sided has kept the hackers at bay. But controllers. R evil to fair play .im not the best r close to it .im a so so average. Player that goes through at least four controllers a year. The other day a fellow player. Seggested a mod controller. That was the end of the conversation. I thought he was a hell of a trident glad but was sicken by the fact that he uses. A mod controller. Whats up ubisoft Ubisoft supporting these cheaters r. U supporting fair play. Thats all i would like to know i know when money gets invovled forget fair play start thinking fair price. I love the game as long as it is a fair play game. No matter what ill still b in the arena. With my hammers destroying. Evan the cheaters. So many true facts. So many honest questions .but never a simple honest answear.
Hi COPEDADDY,
My simplest honest answer is the controllers are strictly regulated by the console manufacturer (Microsoft/Sony). Unless a specific controller becomes somehow blacklisted by the company itself we have no way to control who owns and uses a controller.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks ;)