PDA

View Full Version : I have triumphantly returned ;-)

XyZspineZyX
10-11-2003, 02:08 PM
Just thought I'd write here to say hello to everyone. I just got back from my first two weeks at University. Its absolutely great, and I've been enjoying it immensely. So...in the two weeks I've been gone what interesting developments have there been? I heard about the Battle of Britain game, and it sounds extremely interesting. Anymore info about the free addon that was supposed to be released eventually? I'm taking this weekend very easily, but I'm looking forward to going back to uni! Good to see you all again! /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

To be able to fare well,
To avoid the frustration of misfortune,
That, in this world, is happiness.
-Euripides' Electra

XyZspineZyX
10-11-2003, 02:08 PM
Just thought I'd write here to say hello to everyone. I just got back from my first two weeks at University. Its absolutely great, and I've been enjoying it immensely. So...in the two weeks I've been gone what interesting developments have there been? I heard about the Battle of Britain game, and it sounds extremely interesting. Anymore info about the free addon that was supposed to be released eventually? I'm taking this weekend very easily, but I'm looking forward to going back to uni! Good to see you all again! /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

To be able to fare well,
To avoid the frustration of misfortune,
That, in this world, is happiness.
-Euripides' Electra

XyZspineZyX
10-11-2003, 02:14 PM
Hi. You nice? /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
10-11-2003, 04:07 PM
SOUND THE HORNS!> http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif