PDA

View Full Version : ME-110 Series In Upcoming Expansion Pack?



StG77_Rudel
02-01-2004, 10:42 AM
http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/crazy.gif

I know this must have been mentioned already, but I cannot find any mention of the 110 being in the new pack. Anyone know if this bird will be included?

Thanks,
Hans

StG77_Rudel
02-01-2004, 10:42 AM
http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/crazy.gif

I know this must have been mentioned already, but I cannot find any mention of the 110 being in the new pack. Anyone know if this bird will be included?

Thanks,
Hans

KGr.HH-Sunburst
02-01-2004, 10:49 AM
yea great question
i know it was listed as possible flyable
but does anyone has a final word on it ?

http://www.warhawks.tk/
http://www.digital-d.nl/fotos/sunburstsig.jpg

x__CRASH__x
02-01-2004, 10:53 AM
Yes it is.

http://www.rmutt.netfirms.com/crash2.gif (http://www.ghostskies.com/)

crazyivan1970
02-01-2004, 11:06 AM
Yeah, listen to CRASH, P-61 in there too http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Someone raised that question (B-25 and BF110g) in sukhoi.ru and one of the members of dev. team clearly stated that B-25 is not making it in initial release... but didn`t say a word about 110.. so based on that and couple of other posts... it might make it. At least it has a chance.

V!
Regards,

http://blitzpigs.com/forum/images/smiles/smokin.gif

VFC*Crazyivan aka VFC*HOST

http://www.rmutt.netfirms.com/ivan-reaper.gif

Kozhedub: In combat potential, the Yak-3, La-7 and La-9 fighters were indisputably superior to the Bf-109s and Fw-190s. But, as they say, no matter how good the violin may be, much depends on the violinist. I always felt respect for an enemy pilot whose plane I failed to down.

FI-Aflak
02-01-2004, 11:10 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by crazyivan1970:
Yeah, listen to CRASH, P-61 in there too http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Someone raised that question (B-25 and BF110g) in sukhoi.ru and one of the members of dev. team clearly stated that B-25 is not making it in initial release... but didn`t say a word about 110.. so based on that and couple of other posts... it might make it. At least it has a chance.

V!
Regards,

http://blitzpigs.com/forum/images/smiles/smokin.gif

VFC*Crazyivan aka VFC*HOST

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I knew about the 110, but the P-61? I didn't think the exterior was done of that yet. Are you playing games with my mind?

I want a Black Widow! My first model ever was a P-61. I want! want!

crazyivan1970
02-01-2004, 11:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FI-Aflak:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by crazyivan1970:
Yeah, listen to CRASH, P-61 in there too http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Someone raised that question (B-25 and BF110g) in sukhoi.ru and one of the members of dev. team clearly stated that B-25 is not making it in initial release... but didn`t say a word about 110.. so based on that and couple of other posts... it might make it. At least it has a chance.

V!
Regards,

http://blitzpigs.com/forum/images/smiles/smokin.gif

VFC*Crazyivan aka VFC*HOST

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I knew about the 110, but the P-61? I didn't think the exterior was done of that yet. Are you playing games with my mind?

I want a Black Widow! My first model ever was a P-61. I want! want!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That`s according to CRASH... P-61 is coming lol

V!
Regards,

http://blitzpigs.com/forum/images/smiles/smokin.gif

VFC*Crazyivan aka VFC*HOST

http://www.rmutt.netfirms.com/ivan-reaper.gif

Kozhedub: In combat potential, the Yak-3, La-7 and La-9 fighters were indisputably superior to the Bf-109s and Fw-190s. But, as they say, no matter how good the violin may be, much depends on the violinist. I always felt respect for an enemy pilot whose plane I failed to down.

jagdmailer
02-01-2004, 11:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by StG77_Rudel:
http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/crazy.gif

I know this must have been mentioned already, but I cannot find any mention of the 110 being in the new pack. Anyone know if this bird will be included?

Thanks,
Hans<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Flyable Bf 110C-4 & Bf 110C-4/B (with additional armour, 2 X ETC 250 + 1200Hp DB601N) would be probably the most single important addition in this Ace Pack.

Those 2 should have been flyable since the original Il-2 "Eastern Front" sim and one really has to ask some major questions why those are still not in there after countless patches, FB, more patches and now a Payware add-on.......aberration ??

JagdMailer

StG77_Rudel
02-01-2004, 12:13 PM
I agree Jagdmailer, as the Wespen bf-110's were the last hurrah for the series, except for later Nightfighter roles.
Even the Late, Great, EAW (European Air War), had the 110!!!!! Many enjoyable hours were had flying the C and G seies online in the MSN "Game Zone" . The unit I belonged to at the time sponsered online wars there, and the 110 against the Hurri was always a fun matchup. We really deserve the 110 in FB.

Hopeful, http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-happy.gif
Hans

JG52_wunsch
02-01-2004, 12:52 PM
yep,no bf110,me no buy.it s the only plane ,besides ju88 that i m waiting for,cheers.

CzechTexan
02-01-2004, 01:13 PM
The 110 would be a valuable addition. I don't even fly german planes but I might give this one a go. It was a valuable ground attack plane during the '41-'42 winter especially around Moscow, not to mention role as night fighter, etc. ..A versatile airplane and would make a good add-on.

***
80% of all German casualties in WW2 were on the Eastern Front.
I need to make my pic smaller before i can post it.
http://server5.uploadit.org/files2/281203-000_0049.JPG

xanty
02-01-2004, 02:24 PM
Hi all:

Yes, the Bf110C/F would be great and should have been in already. It just seems to be taking a long time.

In my opiion, having the C is more important than the G, just because of timing: The G (late 1942) will be a contemporary of the Fw190, and that will make it less attractive to the plane choice (and less competitive as a fighter). However, for up to 1942 late, the 110C will add a 50%+ choice to the LW/axis, as well as more roles and escenarios. It seems to me like an irresistible choice.

Ever since Fb came along, I have envisioned myself diving madly on Migs and Il2s, or making fast attacks on airfields on barbarrossa...Hope to see it soon...http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

The P-6x coming is not the bi-motor Black Widow...:O (judging by the comments, most people seem to think so). It is the P-63 King Cobra by Gibbage & Co. which was done some months ago. AFAIK the P-61 is not ready yet...

http://www.silence.plus.com/xanty/stuff/fb_sig.jpg

x__CRASH__x
02-01-2004, 03:44 PM
The P-61 inclusion was made as joke in the CW0S forum. Of course, I would love to see it, but I know it won't be added for the initial add-on.

The bf-110 G2, on the other hand, I have heard very good intel on it. And it gets a "yes" from me as being a credible source of intel.

http://www.rmutt.netfirms.com/crash2.gif (http://www.ghostskies.com/)

BBB_Hyperion
02-01-2004, 04:22 PM
BF110G2 seems to be in other types not mentioned. Loadouts are uncertain so far.

Regards,
Hyperion

Future-
02-01-2004, 05:55 PM
Lol, the closer we get now to the exp pack's release, the more often the very same questions turn up. I think this is probably the fourth seperate thread about this question within 5 days.
Along with the continuous bashing of the P-80 and the endless discussions about the ai gunners and the B-17, the "110-question" starts to become the most often repeated topic for the last and this month.

But to add something here too: apart from a few confirmed planes, almost everything seems to be subject to change at the moment. No official word has been heard yet on especially the 110 or the B-25, as well as a few other planes.
So I guess we just have to wait and see.

And now a personal request from me: STOP STARTING THE SAME TOPICS OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
IF any valuable information is revealed, you can be SURE that it will be SHARED here. Thank you.

S! and remember, only a little more than two weeks to go

- Future

Commanding Officer of the 530th Bomb Squad
380th Bomb Group 5th AF USAAF

http://invisionfree.com:54/40/30/upload/p1083.jpg

Visit us at http://members.tripod.com/tophatssquadron , home of the 310th FS and the 380th BG

jagdmailer
02-01-2004, 08:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by xanty:
Hi all:

Yes, the Bf110C/F would be great and should have been in already. It just seems to be taking a long time.

In my opiion, having the C is more important than the G, just because of timing: The G (late 1942) will be a contemporary of the Fw190, and that will make it less attractive to the plane choice (and less competitive as a fighter). However, for up to 1942 late, the 110C will add a 50%+ choice to the LW/axis, as well as more roles and escenarios. It seems to me like an irresistible choice.

Ever since Fb came along, I have envisioned myself diving madly on Migs and Il2s, or making fast attacks on airfields on barbarrossa...Hope to see it soon...http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

The P-6x coming is not the bi-motor Black Widow...:O (judging by the comments, most people seem to think so). It is the P-63 King Cobra by Gibbage & Co. which was done some months ago. AFAIK the P-61 is not ready yet...

http://www.silence.plus.com/xanty/stuff/fb_sig.jpg<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Xanty,

You read my mind...(about the Bf 110C-4 & Bf 110C-4/B).....the early variants should still bu able to hold their own early war against many single engine fighters of the time in good hand ie. Hurricane, Mig 3, early Laggs, P-40.....and should have been given the priority.....

JagdMailer

StG77_Rudel
02-01-2004, 09:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Future-:
Lol, the closer we get now to the exp pack's release, the more often the very same questions turn up. I think this is probably the fourth seperate thread about this question within 5 days.
Along with the continuous bashing of the P-80 and the endless discussions about the ai gunners and the B-17, the "110-question" starts to become the most often repeated topic for the last and this month.

But to add something here too: apart from a few confirmed planes, almost everything seems to be subject to change at the moment. No official word has been heard yet on especially the 110 or the B-25, as well as a few other planes.
So I guess we just have to wait and see.

And now a personal request from me: STOP STARTING THE SAME TOPICS OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
IF any valuable information is revealed, you can be SURE that it will be SHARED here. Thank you.

S! and remember, only a little more than two weeks to go

- Future

Commanding Officer of the 530th Bomb Squad
380th Bomb Group 5th AF USAAF

http://invisionfree.com:54/40/30/upload/p1083.jpg

Visit us at http://members.tripod.com/tophatssquadron , home of the 310th FS and the 380th BG
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>


Future-,

Unless you are a Forum Moderator, I see no reason for you to assume such duties. I have posted ever since November of 2001, and if you take my preface to original post into account, I feel I have a perfect right to ask such a question.
If you ARE a Moderator, I beg your forgiveness, if not, let us be.

Hans http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Future-
02-01-2004, 09:38 PM
Sorry if I sounded a lil harsh, but you have to admit I got a point.

Although I sometimes wish I'd be a mod here, I am not.

And as I said before... S!, and remember, two more weeks to go.

- Future

Commanding Officer of the 530th Bomb Squad
380th Bomb Group 5th AF USAAF

http://invisionfree.com:54/40/30/upload/p1083.jpg

Visit us at http://members.tripod.com/tophatssquadron , home of the 310th FS and the 380th BG

jagdmailer
02-01-2004, 09:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by StG77_Rudel:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Future-:
Lol, the closer we get now to the exp pack's release, the more often the very same questions turn up. I think this is probably the fourth seperate thread about this question within 5 days.
Along with the continuous bashing of the P-80 and the endless discussions about the ai gunners and the B-17, the "110-question" starts to become the most often repeated topic for the last and this month.

But to add something here too: apart from a few confirmed planes, almost everything seems to be subject to change at the moment. No official word has been heard yet on especially the 110 or the B-25, as well as a few other planes.
So I guess we just have to wait and see.

And now a personal request from me: STOP STARTING THE SAME TOPICS OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
IF any valuable information is revealed, you can be SURE that it will be SHARED here. Thank you.

S! and remember, only a little more than two weeks to go

- Future

Commanding Officer of the 530th Bomb Squad
380th Bomb Group 5th AF USAAF

http://invisionfree.com:54/40/30/upload/p1083.jpg

Visit us at http://members.tripod.com/tophatssquadron , home of the 310th FS and the 380th BG
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>


Future-,

Unless you are a Forum Moderator, I see no reason for you to assume such duties. I have posted ever since November of 2001, and if you take my preface to original post into account, I feel I have a perfect right to ask such a question.
If you ARE a Moderator, I beg your forgiveness, if not, let us be.

Hans http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

StG77_Rudel,

You read my mind....

LoL, I did not think I would have to post virtually the same reply in one thread but you said it all bud.

Cheers,

JagdMailer

jagdmailer
02-01-2004, 10:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by StG77_Rudel:
http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/crazy.gif

I know this must have been mentioned already, but I cannot find any mention of the 110 being in the new pack. Anyone know if this bird will be included?

Thanks,
Hans<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Since we are talking about a flyable Bf 110C-4/B & later hopefully soon, here is a link to ordinance pack that was done for the Bf 110 for CFS......

http://www.virtualwings.org/bf110/weapons.htm

Jagd

Future-
02-01-2004, 10:54 PM
Lol, CFS... http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

- Future

Commanding Officer of the 530th Bomb Squad
380th Bomb Group 5th AF USAAF

http://invisionfree.com:54/40/30/upload/p1083.jpg

Visit us at http://members.tripod.com/tophatssquadron , home of the 310th FS and the 380th BG

StG77_Rudel
02-02-2004, 01:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Future-:
Lol, the closer we get now to the exp pack's release, the more often the very same questions turn up. I think this is probably the fourth seperate thread about this question within 5 days.
Along with the continuous bashing of the P-80 and the endless discussions about the ai gunners and the B-17, the "110-question" starts to become the most often repeated topic for the last and this month.

S! and remember, only a little more than two weeks to go

- Future

Commanding Officer of the 530th Bomb Squad
380th Bomb Group 5th AF USAAF

http://invisionfree.com:54/40/30/upload/p1083.jpg

Visit us at http://members.tripod.com/tophatssquadron , home of the 310th FS and the 380th BG
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>


Well, http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/blink.gif

With all of the threads mentioned by Future-, you would think that SOMEONE, would have answered the question posed initially by now!!!! Four prior threads in 5 days and still no definitive statement here. Hummm??
I am sorry, but I am very interested in the 110 and really find it disheartening that no official statement has been made as to it's inclusion in the Expansion Pack.
Another try for an answer here, I hope.

With Regards,

Hans S!

Fennec_P
02-02-2004, 01:40 PM
I remember reading another post that stated that the Bf-110G2 would be flyable in the addon.

Can anyone confirm this?

Future-
02-02-2004, 07:57 PM
Hell, I would be damn glad if I could. Be sure, if I dig out something, I'll let you know.

S!

- Future

Commanding Officer of the 530th Bomb Squad
380th Bomb Group 5th AF USAAF

http://invisionfree.com:54/40/30/upload/p1083.jpg

Visit us at http://members.tripod.com/tophatssquadron , home of the 310th FS and the 380th BG

StG77_Rudel
02-04-2004, 01:39 PM
Well, http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/blink.gif

Having fished the Forum waters for any definite word on the bf-110's inclusion in the expansion pack, to no avail, I will leave with a saying my mamma always told me while I was growen up,

"Life is like a box a choclates, yeh nevah know what you gonna get"

With Regards,
Hans Gump http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/crazy.gif

[This message was edited by StG77_Rudel on Wed February 04 2004 at 02:51 PM.]

JG27_Arklight
02-04-2004, 03:32 PM
I'd like an ME-110 and ESPECIALLY the ME-410.

They are probably ranked in my top 5 favorite WWII aircraft of all time.

I'm buying the Add-on despite its contents (I like what I see in it so far). HOWEVER, posting that you can "now pre-order" without knowing all of the games features is somewhat lame.

Ark

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I fear nothing, for I am driving a Frogfoot.
------------
2.4C @ 3.6 Default Volt.
ASUS P4C800-E (Rev. 11)
1GB Mushkin PC3500 LvL2 Black @ 2-2-2-5
Radeon 9800XT (Cat. 3.10)
SB Augigy Gamer
Antec True550
Zalman 7000A-CU HSF
4 Case fans/1 120mm Blowhole

crazyivan1970
02-04-2004, 03:40 PM
PC Specs instead of sig... you such a show-off Ark http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/mockface.gif

V!
Regards,

http://blitzpigs.com/forum/images/smiles/smokin.gif

VFC*Crazyivan aka VFC*HOST

http://www.rmutt.netfirms.com/ivan-reaper.gif

Kozhedub: In combat potential, the Yak-3, La-7 and La-9 fighters were indisputably superior to the Bf-109s and Fw-190s. But, as they say, no matter how good the violin may be, much depends on the violinist. I always felt respect for an enemy pilot whose plane I failed to down.

JG27_Arklight
02-04-2004, 03:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by crazyivan1970:
PC Specs instead of sig... you such a show-off Ark http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/mockface.gif

V!
Regards,

http://blitzpigs.com/forum/images/smiles/smokin.gif

VFC*Crazyivan aka VFC*HOST

http://www.rmutt.netfirms.com/ivan-reaper.gif

Kozhedub: In combat potential, the Yak-3, La-7 and La-9 fighters were indisputably superior to the Bf-109s and Fw-190s. But, as they say, no matter how good the violin may be, much depends on the violinist. I always felt respect for an enemy pilot whose plane I failed to down.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>


Stfu NOOB. Hehe

http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/mockface.gif

http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

How ya been bud??

Ark

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I fear nothing, for I am driving a Frogfoot.
------------
2.4C @ 3.6 Default Volt.
ASUS P4C800-E (Rev. 11)
1GB Mushkin PC3500 LvL2 Black @ 2-2-2-5
Radeon 9800XT (Cat. 3.10)
SB Augigy Gamer
Antec True550
Zalman 7000A-CU HSF
4 Case fans/1 120mm Blowhole

crazyivan1970
02-04-2004, 04:12 PM
http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/crazy.gif

V!
Regards,

http://blitzpigs.com/forum/images/smiles/smokin.gif

VFC*Crazyivan aka VFC*HOST

http://www.rmutt.netfirms.com/ivan-reaper.gif

Kozhedub: In combat potential, the Yak-3, La-7 and La-9 fighters were indisputably superior to the Bf-109s and Fw-190s. But, as they say, no matter how good the violin may be, much depends on the violinist. I always felt respect for an enemy pilot whose plane I failed to down.

JG27_Arklight
02-04-2004, 04:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by crazyivan1970:
http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/crazy.gif

V!
Regards,

http://blitzpigs.com/forum/images/smiles/smokin.gif

VFC*Crazyivan aka VFC*HOST

http://www.rmutt.netfirms.com/ivan-reaper.gif

Kozhedub: In combat potential, the Yak-3, La-7 and La-9 fighters were indisputably superior to the Bf-109s and Fw-190s. But, as they say, no matter how good the violin may be, much depends on the violinist. I always felt respect for an enemy pilot whose plane I failed to down.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>



You don't even know the half of it. LOL

http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/crazy.gif is probably an understatement.

http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Ark

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I fear nothing, for I am driving a Frogfoot.
------------
2.4C @ 3.6 Default Volt.
ASUS P4C800-E (Rev. 11)
1GB Mushkin PC3500 LvL2 Black @ 2-2-2-5
Radeon 9800XT (Cat. 3.10)
SB Augigy Gamer
Antec True550
Zalman 7000A-CU HSF
4 Case fans/1 120mm Blowhole

BS87
02-04-2004, 10:42 PM
http://www.il2sturmovik.de/fb_addon_features.php

Scroll about halfway. The 110G2 is on the list of flyables.

trumper
02-05-2004, 05:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BS87:
http://www.il2sturmovik.de/fb_addon_features.php

Scroll about halfway. The 110G2 is on the list of flyables.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Theres still nothing in the English web page with any details,can't even get into the pre order page.
I translated the link above with the translate facility and it says bf 110 and p38 controllable,well the b17 is controllable from an external view only so are the 110 and the p38 flyable from the inside yet.
Come on UBI your customer information service is non exsistant. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif