PDA

View Full Version : Simple Beta Question

FrenchBread2014
06-23-2015, 05:00 PM
This game is for consoles, is the beta available for console too? I got accepted into it, but my computer is a potato. I was wondering if the beta was also available for PS4, which I have and which does have the ability to run things bigger than Agar.io lol. Thanks for any answers :)

Yugureki
06-25-2015, 11:41 AM
This game is for consoles, is the beta available for console too? I got accepted into it, but my computer is a potato. I was wondering if the beta was also available for PS4, which I have and which does have the ability to run things bigger than Agar.io lol. Thanks for any answers :)

Seeing as how they showcased the game on PS4 I think it's save to assume that a beta at least will be for PS4.

Fatal-Feit
06-25-2015, 02:47 PM
there are currently no word on the platform for the beta

cytovag69
06-25-2015, 05:28 PM
there are currently no word on the platform for the beta

Considering they ask what your preferred platform is for the beta sign up, pc/ps4/x1, its probably on all 3.

Dead1y-Derri
06-25-2015, 05:32 PM
I don't believe they've actually said you're guaranteed to be accepted into the Beta. I take it you mean the email that stated you were accepted into the backstage program?

Mr_Shade
06-25-2015, 05:39 PM
I don't believe they've actually said you're guaranteed to be accepted into the Beta. I take it you mean the email that stated you were accepted into the backstage program?

Indeed.

Hi Linkshadow2 ! Actually, by signing up, you are not automatically registered for the Beta, but you have a chance to enter any future live phase. Which means that when we'll launch live phases (Closed/Opened Alpha/Beta, etc) we will take players from that pool and, of course, you will be clearly notified. For now we don't have much details to communicate about it, but you are at the right place to stay informed.

cheers!
SpaceE

Dead1y-Derri
06-25-2015, 10:23 PM
Indeed.

Thanks for clearing that up Mr. Shade :) When I read the thread I was quite curious to know what was going on as the way I interpreted the email was that it was just a chance to chosen when the time comes if they do live phases of the game whether it be closed/open Alphas, Betas etc. Plus I had read the thread in Forum Announcements which had the above post.

Mr Shade would it perhaps be a good idea to maybe make a sticky thread with said quote in it above? To avoid the many threads like this that have been created these past few days? (Just a suggestion)

Mr_Shade
06-26-2015, 10:00 AM
Mr Shade would it perhaps be a good idea to maybe make a sticky thread with said quote in it above? To avoid the many threads like this that have been created these past few days? (Just a suggestion)

The information is freely available in the other forums [we have a dedicated info one] - however I will take that under advisement ;)

Dead1y-Derri
06-26-2015, 11:34 AM
The information is freely available in the other forums [we have a dedicated info one] - however I will take that under advisement ;)

Thanks for the reply Mr Shade :) I was only thinking because most people seem to be bypassing the dedicated info forum where this information is and coming straight here asking about the Beta :)