PDA

View Full Version : AC: Unity victim's memories...

VoldR
06-23-2015, 03:38 PM
I'm stuck in this game... Was suppose to do Freedom Cry but when I tested out Unity for my new GPU I got stuck and want to finish it first, lol

Great story especially with the memories put together.

So far I manage to piece when each memories goes to but a few got me boggled.

Some I piece the dialog together where each left hanging, that's the easy ones, others I had to see who is together with the victims to realised those memories go together because of the same guards with him.

Now my favourite is those I had to research real history to find out when it happened, learn a lot of history because of it, thanks :)
Like the judgment of king Louis, Mirabeau's bayonet speech, etc.

Now for the boggled ones and I hope someone can help figure it out.

1. The late grandmaster de Le ser's friend had a memory of his man telling him Christian is leaking info, someone location is exposed and he said the attack on a Hotel must be pushed forward... When does this occur?

Clearly it's after the grandmaster death and the person may be the silver smith and that his people are trying to rescue him or something... May be totally wrong.

2. The captain and madam talking to Germain.
What is he complementing the capt for? And she says starving the people may take one to two years before that sequence with food 1792... So does that mean it took place around 1790 or 1791?

Can't think of anything the captain did other then interrogated someone... May be an event totally not shown to the players.

3. The Madam memories
Earliest is she getting a pin badge... This is before Germain's exile. Which Elise says was a year ago, 1790?

That's all I can find at the moment.
Again, great game, coop alone is hard. Can't find anyone to play properly with. So trying solo. Need all the skills to be upgraded I guess. The woman March alone I can past two groups nicely alone but the sniper part is tough.

Anyway thanks for any help anyone can provide :)

VoldR
06-28-2015, 09:53 AM
I've decided to place it after the prison break. Got another question does dead King dlc have flash back to his younger days?

STADOSE
06-28-2015, 09:31 PM
I've decided to place it after the prison break. Got another question does dead King dlc have flash back to his younger days?

If you mean Arno's younger days, then no. The DLC doesn't show his younger days.

VoldR
06-28-2015, 11:37 PM
If you mean Arno's younger days, then no. The DLC doesn't show his younger days.
not just Arno, anyone like Napoleon or even Elise

anything that happened between 1789 - 1795 :)

If not, then cool. I can start uploading Unity's videos now.
Thanks

STADOSE
06-30-2015, 12:13 AM
not just Arno, anyone like Napoleon or even Elise

anything that happened between 1789 - 1795 :)

If not, then cool. I can start uploading Unity's videos now.
Thanks

No, it doesn't show anyone in their younger days.