PDA

View Full Version : small error in canopy

XyZspineZyX
06-24-2003, 05:41 AM
today i was in a p47 and was shot up so badly that i hit the button to eject. the canopy flew off but i stayed in the plane.. now, the problem is that when i was sitting in the plane for a few more seconds, i noticed the bullet holes where the enemy had shot me, which should not have still been there if the top was gone. in other words, these holes were floating in mid-air.

XyZspineZyX
06-24-2003, 05:41 AM
today i was in a p47 and was shot up so badly that i hit the button to eject. the canopy flew off but i stayed in the plane.. now, the problem is that when i was sitting in the plane for a few more seconds, i noticed the bullet holes where the enemy had shot me, which should not have still been there if the top was gone. in other words, these holes were floating in mid-air.

XyZspineZyX
06-25-2003, 12:41 AM
he didnt bail because you were most likly going over 450, i noticed it to when the canopies off you see the bullet holes floating They really need to put the canopy bullet holes on the external model not the inside cockpit model. That way when canopy is off along go the bullet holes also oil splash should be shown on the external of the model too to solve this problem . Kind of like when your wings shot up and you look out and see the damage thats the external model damage

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze4jz7i/ls.gif

Good dogfighters bring ammo home, Great ones don't. (c) Leadspitter

XyZspineZyX
06-25-2003, 06:21 AM
The floating bullet holes are of little interest to the pilot who shot you down ...

Kind of puts that 'bug' into perspective, eh?

XyZspineZyX
06-25-2003, 06:31 AM
JT_Skycat wrote:
-
- The floating bullet holes are of little interest to
- the pilot who shot you down ...
-
- Kind of puts that 'bug' into perspective, eh?

A bug none the less, but, Ill admit, on my list of things to fix, it would be very very VERY low on the list!! So low that if it didnt get fixed I wouldnt give a RATS A about it!

TAGERT
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If WAR was not the ANSWER.. Than what the H was your QUESTION?