PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for offline-single player-story mode

FARHAD004
06-23-2015, 10:57 AM
Dear Ubisoft Team
I am from Middle East and many people like me don't have access to high speed internet. i love your game , please put offline single player mode with good story in your game. This is a very good decision because more people can enjoy this game (and all offline single player game).

Best Regards.

cytovag69
06-23-2015, 11:05 AM
Dear Ubisoft Team
I am from Middle East and many people like me don't have access to high speed internet. i love your game , please put offline single player mode with good story in your game. This is a very good decision because more people can enjoy this game (and all offline single player game).

Best Regards.
There is also split screen so if they add 1v1you could always fight your friends

Solid_Altair
06-23-2015, 12:04 PM
Are these requests, or confirmations? Will there really be single player and split screen? Is it confirmed?

cytovag69
06-23-2015, 09:35 PM
Are these requests, or confirmations? Will there really be single player and split screen? Is it confirmed?
Single player and split screen have all been 100% confirmed several times.

Dienekes12
06-23-2015, 11:12 PM
I hope it's good and fairly interesting story and not just 4 hours of doing the mulitplayer maps with a voice over telling you how to block better.

UbiSeraphim
06-24-2015, 12:58 AM
I'm hoping that the single-player mode ends up being extensive. I'm such a hard-core RPG nerd, and there's a lot of places they could go with the story. Especially since the game is confirmed to have a single player mode and it's essentially historical fiction (the samurai are not exactly from Japan, etc), there's so many places that the development team can go with it!

CG_HouseVincent
06-24-2015, 01:04 AM
I'm hoping that the single-player mode ends up being extensive. I'm such a hard-core RPG nerd, and there's a lot of places they could go with the story. Especially since the game is confirmed to have a single player mode and it's essentially historical fiction (the samurai are not exactly from Japan, etc), there's so many places that the development team can go with it!

It is in good hands. The developers seem very passionate about this project and even Mr. Vandenberg is the Creative Director on the game. I am very sure he would not let his prized dream of a video game slip into decay. As long as Vandenberg is on the project I will trust in the direction that they take.

Solid_Altair
06-24-2015, 05:31 AM
Single player and split screen have all been 100% confirmed several times.
Thanks, dude. I also saw there'll be split screen.