PDA

View Full Version : [AYUDA] AC3 Limited Mode

DieNocte
06-23-2015, 05:42 AM
Good people of Ubisoft, the game yesterday buy steam and when I want to enter any funsion online or requires connection to the Ubisoft server will not let me.
And I could not even enter the MP so that always leaves me in a limited way.
Eh tried to restart the modem, eliminating host, antivirus, firewall files, reinstall uplay and play, start from normal uplay and uplay of steam.
The strange q probe with two new accounts unused, freshly bought and could not enter with either, the two were bought by steam, but with old scores (the friend) if I could enter the MP. then what would be the problem, uplay account, accounts that have steam? or what? ...

Please I need help

SinterpBH
06-28-2015, 04:34 PM
Buddy same here nothing works and they said that they fixed it but it doesn't work :mad:

NightstalkerTRR
06-29-2015, 07:51 PM
Guys, I need help about this problem. I tried EVERY solution I saw but nothing worked. So don't tell me I need to open ports, I did.

Ubisoft, please look at your support. I have sent you a ticket. But nobody answered.

I bought this game 9 days ago.

SinterpBH
06-29-2015, 08:23 PM
Guys, I need help about this problem. I tried EVERY solution I saw but nothing worked. So don't tell me I need to open ports, I did.

Ubisoft, please look at your support. I have sent you a ticket. But nobody answered.

I bought this game 9 days ago.
same thing buddy here sameee

zSolarStorm
07-07-2015, 12:36 PM
are you guys on WiFi or wired connection? Port Forwarding is kinda useless.