PDA

View Full Version : Excited for Singleplayer

Oakmantle
06-23-2015, 03:40 AM
I know, I know. It may be the less exciting part of the game for most, but I would really like to see the lore and environments in this psuedo-historical fantasy world that the devs are setting this game up in. I'm not sure how much thought they will be putting into it, considering the multiplayer focus, but I hope it gives us a decent look at the most important aspects of the world as well as faction backstories. Personally, I am very tempted to try my hand at writing fanfiction based on this game using my own OCs.

Days have past, and I'm still sitting on the edge of my seat. I am counting the days, first for my vacation in July, and then the beta event in August. The latter half of 2015 may yet be a grand one!

P.S. My birthday's in August. Beta-access as gift? ;D I joke, of course >.< That aside, I will do just about anything you ask of me, just let me plaaaaaay xD

Kenji_Hattori
06-23-2015, 05:01 AM
I know, I know. It may be the less exciting part of the game for most, but I would really like to see the lore and environments in this psuedo-historical fantasy world that the devs are setting this game up in. I'm not sure how much thought they will be putting into it, considering the multiplayer focus, but I hope it gives us a decent look at the most important aspects of the world as well as faction backstories. Personally, I am very tempted to try my hand at writing fanfiction based on this game using my own OCs.

Days have past, and I'm still sitting on the edge of my seat. I am counting the days, first for my vacation in July, and then the beta event in August. The latter half of 2015 may yet be a grand one!

P.S. My birthday's in August. Beta-access as gift? ;D I joke, of course >.< That aside, I will do just about anything you ask of me, just let me plaaaaaay xD

I am right there with you. I keep looking and watching for a Beta or test play date. Although im more interested in the multiplayer, i also really wanna play the campaign. Its actually the first game ever that im interested in the story. Knowing that these 3 warriors have never fought makes me SUUUUPER curious about how the story is going to be. Also i feel the single player might help you better get a grip on the battle style and act as a tutorial.

FARHAD143
06-23-2015, 05:34 AM

i am from middle east and many people like me can't access to high speed internet connection for online game. i am very happy when i know this game has offline single player mode. :D This is a very good decision because many people can buy this game and enjoy from offline-single player mode.

SnorriUlversson
06-23-2015, 08:41 AM
Well this game clearly focuses on multiplayer online, but as I already said, a good campaign would help surely maybe being able to play all three factions.