PDA

View Full Version : Off Screen Gameplay Full Match

S_JL33
06-22-2015, 07:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H52rACMIi5Q&feature=youtu.be

Found this link on another thread. Thought everyone may want to see. Looks quite fast paced but that's expected from newbies first getting there hands on the demo. Hope they slow it down somehow purely because there's a lot of ganging up and stealing kills. Other than that still looks amazing. Enjoy.

MajorCynik
06-22-2015, 07:47 PM
Nice. Gonna watch that when I eat my dinner shortly.

Doctrinaire
06-22-2015, 09:23 PM
that was cool.

doesn't appear that 2vs1 is easy though. I would have thought coming up behind someone already engaged with a team member and striking them would have been a simple task. :confused:

CG_HouseVincent
06-23-2015, 01:16 AM
For Honor developers! Do not take this game play down please! It only gives you more press that should always be welcome as a company. Looking forward to seeing more game play in the future.

CG_HouseVincent
06-23-2015, 01:18 AM
that was cool.

doesn't appear that 2vs1 is easy though. I would have thought coming up behind someone already engaged with a team member and striking them would have been a simple task. :confused:

One of the developers said it can be easy to 2v1 if you handle it correctly. For example, standing in a door way or next to a wall allows you to fight 1v1 when it is 2v1 because of the geography. I seriously think people are underestimating how deep this sword fight game play can go. Every detail can give you an advantage on your opponents.

MathiasCB
06-23-2015, 04:33 PM
Thanks for linking the video.

Got even more hyped about playing it myself now.. :D

Doctrinaire
06-23-2015, 05:12 PM
I know, eh Matthias?

hurry up Beta!!! :cool:

MathiasCB
06-23-2015, 05:46 PM
I know, eh Matthias?

hurry up Beta!!! :cool:

Yea! Don't even care if I can't play viking during it, I just want to play!!:rolleyes:

Doctrinaire
06-23-2015, 05:54 PM
yeah, I want to see if i can slowly dismember a creeper like Aurthur did to the Black Knight. :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes:

Solid_Altair
06-24-2015, 05:30 AM
Really good stuff. It shows how 2v1s work. And even in a beginners game there was a lot of awesomeness. I can see myself runnig away like a b**** a lot. I was cautious about picking my fights in The Last of Us. Guess I'm gonna be even more in this game.

MathiasCB
06-24-2015, 04:57 PM
Really good stuff. It shows how 2v1s work. And even in a beginners game there was a lot of awesomeness. I can see myself runnig away like a b**** a lot. I was cautious about picking my fights in The Last of Us. Guess I'm gonna be even more in this game.

Wish i could say the same, but thinking about how i will play the game... All i can think of is charging in with a two-handed axe flinging enemies in all directions.
If not that, walk towards someone slowly, killing things along the way in a scary terminator style.

Solid_Altair
06-25-2015, 12:29 AM
That sounds very doable, if the things you're killing on the way are Adds.

Doctrinaire
06-25-2015, 12:55 AM
Matthias...side by side we shall swing our swords and cut a swath to victory! :D