PDA

View Full Version : I'm a winner?..

MeltedDireWolf
06-22-2015, 03:40 AM
Ok got a question, I just registered for the custom skinned ps4 or Xbox one at the end of the registration I got a message saying I was a winner. Then it took me back to the main page. I'm just wondering if everyone gets a message like that or if it was a mistake or if I'm just an idiot.
I'm guessing I'm just an idiot.

ViscountVicomte
06-22-2015, 06:14 AM
What ? Could you elaborate ?

MeltedDireWolf
06-22-2015, 03:40 PM
Just what I said got a message after I registered saying you're a winner and below it, the link that said back to for honor main page and that's it. I clicked the back to for honor main page because I couldn't do anything else. I wish I would've took a screen shot.

cytovag69
06-23-2015, 09:46 AM
Just what I said got a message after I registered saying you're a winner and below it, the link that said back to for honor main page and that's it. I clicked the back to for honor main page because I couldn't do anything else. I wish I would've took a screen shot.
Winners haven't been announced yet, unless you are part of the twitter contest those winners were announced on the 19. This contest doesn't end till the 30th so winners won't be announced till probably July.