PDA

View Full Version : Honored Warriors....Come, Join the Battle!

MarkLIVE333
06-22-2015, 02:29 AM
Hey everyone - My name is MarkLIVE! I'm a Ubisoft Star Player who just attended E3 with Ubisoft for my work done with The Division.

I'm now creating a new community around Ubisoft's new IP For Honor. This game impressed me from when Jason walked out with rings on all fingers, a cane, and a powerful voice to make this game come alive. When the trailer was playing, it was heart-pounding all the way. I want to play video games with that trailer music. I was impressed with the gameplay and had the lucky honor to play the demo several times.

I currently built the community Honored Warriors and you can find it at www.honoredwarriors.com where I provide news, updates, and have a full fledged forums that you can all participate in as well.

Please let me know some feedback and what you'd like to see on the site, and make sure to tell others about it as well.

Facebook: Facebook Page
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/honoredwarriors

Let's build an awesome community around For Honor and help build the game's community and recognition.

Kenji_Hattori
06-22-2015, 04:30 AM
Hey everyone - My name is MarkLIVE! I'm a Ubisoft Star Player who just attended E3 with Ubisoft for my work done with The Division.

I'm now creating a new community around Ubisoft's new IP For Honor. This game impressed me from when Jason walked out with rings on all fingers, a cane, and a powerful voice to make this game come alive. When the trailer was playing, it was heart-pounding all the way. I want to play video games with that trailer music. I was impressed with the gameplay and had the lucky honor to play the demo several times.

I currently built the community Honored Warriors and you can find it at www.honoredwarriors.com where I provide news, updates, and have a full fledged forums that you can all participate in as well.

Please let me know some feedback and what you'd like to see on the site, and make sure to tell others about it as well.

Facebook: Facebook Page
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/honoredwarriors

Let's build an awesome community around For Honor and help build the game's community and recognition.

Welcome! And i hope to be apart of the community soon. I checked out the site, looks good, but i was not able to create an account. Please let us know when that changes? Thank you:cool:

Fatal-Feit
06-22-2015, 05:27 AM
Love the dedication, man! It's great to have you be apart of the community.

MarkLIVE333
06-22-2015, 07:10 AM
Welcome! And i hope to be apart of the community soon. I checked out the site, looks good, but i was not able to create an account. Please let us know when that changes? Thank you:cool:

I've corrected that issue, sorry about that. You'll see now a 'register' / login panel on the right side. The avatar for the forums is a gravatar avatar, so you'll have to register there for one for the forums. Thanks for joining and look forward to doing what I can.

MarkLIVE333
06-22-2015, 07:11 AM
Love the dedication, man! It's great to have you be apart of the community.

Thanks a bunch!

CG_HouseVincent
06-23-2015, 01:21 AM
Looking forward to being apart of this community. Well done on the website! Continue working hard.

CG_HouseVincent
06-23-2015, 01:22 AM
By the way, the what we know so far article is spot on and well written. Thanks for typing all of the facts up on one page.