PDA

View Full Version : What Font Are They Using?

sV DirtyMoose
06-21-2015, 07:38 PM
I'm curious to know what font the "For Honor" is in? Does anyone know where you can get it? Would like to use it for YouTube video sand Graphics.

Fatal-Feit
06-22-2015, 06:15 AM
Me too. Does anyone know?

BuddyJumps
06-22-2015, 11:22 AM
This is a new font designers specifically made for this title. There is no such font available. People first have to copy it and post in on a font site, and then you would only have the 5 letters of the title available since they probably didn't make the whole alphabet. :)

sV DirtyMoose
06-22-2015, 03:53 PM
I kinda thought that is what happened, I did spend 3 hours at work yesterday searching for this font or one close with no luck. But I can just PS what I need for now until a font comes out. Thanks for the info!

S_JL33
06-22-2015, 06:54 PM
I kinda thought that is what happened, I did spend 3 hours at work yesterday searching for this font or one close with no luck. But I can just PS what I need for now until a font comes out. Thanks for the info!

I want a job at your place if you can sit there for 3 hours looking for a font !

sV DirtyMoose
06-22-2015, 08:57 PM
LMAO it's ok I suppose. I am trying to get into Community Management/Development in gaming which I feel is where my heart is. But my current job allows me to help build and focus on that and more lol

Mr_Shade
06-26-2015, 10:02 AM
LMAO it's ok I suppose. I am trying to get into Community Management/Development in gaming which I feel is where my heart is. But my current job allows me to help build and focus on that and more lol

Well good luck!