PDA

View Full Version : Axes of evil

abberlinedc
06-21-2015, 07:22 PM
I'm a big fan of axes , loved them in assassin's creed unity and recently in bloodborne , so I'm really hoping for a good axe for the knights
Do you have any favourites you want to see for your chosen group?
I know samurais had a few to choose from but I'm struggling to think of many Viking weapons :confused:

Doctrinaire
06-21-2015, 07:29 PM
there are lots. just use Google. ;)

Kenji_Hattori
06-21-2015, 07:30 PM
I'm a big fan of axes , loved them in assassin's creed unity and recently in bloodborne , so I'm really hoping for a good axe for the knights
Do you have any favourites you want to see for your chosen group?
I know samurais had a few to choose from but I'm struggling to think of many Viking weapons :confused:

You might actually be going for Viking if you like Axe's. I dont think the Knights have any axes, they might have a Halberd, but i think Viking have a few characters with Axes.
I think Knights have the claymore, the Flail and shield, Halberd, and sword and shield.
Viking have Sword and shield, Dual axe, Axe and shield, and battleaxe.
The Chosen seem to have Single Katana, Dual Katana or Katana and Wakizashi, Naginata, and havent seen another one. Im hoping for a Nodachi, or Jumonji Yari.

abberlinedc
06-21-2015, 07:34 PM
there are lots. just use Google. ;)
;) that's to easy I'm waiting for the library to open
Just interested what weapons people like and what they maybe haven't had the chance to use in a game before