PDA

View Full Version : Objectives in game

Fatal-horizon
06-21-2015, 07:11 PM
Objectives I feel should never end the game . But affect the games outcome .
Objectives they could add
1. Unlocking a gate : gives you reinforcements

2. Finding enemy chests : boost skill, 2x speed, attack, defence

3. Enemy map : locates items or enemies on field

4. Cage : opens cage for powerful AI player , creature etc that attacks all players and teams

TrikRisk
06-21-2015, 07:26 PM
that is a great idea. treasrues and gates but the monster? hm... i think this game is supposed to be realistc. 2x speed is too much but yea a movement speed boost would be nice. good idea man

King.Philip.II
06-21-2015, 10:12 PM
1.I agree about the gate thingy

2.How is finding a chest relevant to boosting the skill or dobling the attack and defense? In gameplay immersion terms finding a chest should add more score for the team.

3.What Items are you referring to? I think i got this right but before you start a match you customize your character and start playing, i have no idea about what items you are referring too, feats are also skills that you acquire when you kill players so there are no items in the game.

4.This may also work

Fatal-horizon
06-22-2015, 08:00 AM
1.I agree about the gate thingy

2.How is finding a chest relevant to boosting the skill or dobling the attack and defense? In gameplay immersion terms finding a chest should add more score for the team.

3.What Items are you referring to? I think i got this right but before you start a match you customize your character and start playing, i have no idea about what items you are referring too, feats are also skills that you acquire when you kill players so there are no items in the game.

4.This may also work

alot of my ideas come from dynasty warriors empires . Am not sure what items would be in the game , maybe items that help your troops , hopefully you can customise your army , so added items like colours , finding a spear so your troops can use them instead of swords etc

The chests would be a good idea for added scores , maybe money to your army so you can improve them .

ajem_
06-22-2015, 08:16 AM
You are playing as a hero, not as an army. It doesn't make sense to have something that adds to the AI players, which you have no control over ;)

Fatal-horizon
06-22-2015, 08:27 AM
I would like to think the AI would be more than just for show . If you work as a clan , hopefully you can add to your troops , increase the size etc . But then am thinking of a game mode , were your clan can have its own land and conquer other lands , from a hub style base . And improve the lands , defences , troops etc .

ajem_
06-22-2015, 08:34 AM
I get that you want to have everything in one place, but you have to realize that this is 4v4 multiplayer game. Player versus player, not a Shogun-type of game ;) It's best to be focused for developers on the main aspect of the game rather than try doing everything in small amount ;)

po10cyUS
06-22-2015, 08:44 AM
If AI players don't really matter why have them there at all? I would like that the fact that you play with an AI army means that they influence the battle somehow otherwise they are useless in the first place.

There DEFINITELY should be some way to use them to help capture objectives and to overpower other human players. Reinforcements is a great idea, and your hero should BOOST the stats of friendly AI soldiers that is within his AOE.

Fatal-horizon
06-22-2015, 09:45 AM
If AI players don't really matter why have them there at all? I would like that the fact that you play with an AI army means that they influence the battle somehow otherwise they are useless in the first place.

There DEFINITELY should be some way to use them to help capture objectives and to overpower other human players. Reinforcements is a great idea, and your hero should BOOST the stats of friendly AI soldiers that is within his AOE.

Correct , am sure there will be more , or different types of AI . While focus is on your hero , adding features of AI soldiers would add to the game in general .

That's sort of the point to for honor battlefields , AI shouldn't be just for show , but affect the battlefield in ways your hero can't .

Hell adding your own personal bodyguard or bodyguards to the game would be also cool , without affecting the balance to much .