PDA

View Full Version : Just noticed the decals on front page.

TrueSkiil 7
06-21-2015, 06:39 PM
So while i was salivating over the custom consoles i noticed the background image of the knight, samurai and viking in just realized they all have painted decals of some sort, except for the samurai who seems to have a custom face mask that kind of looks like a ghost spec ops mask. So is it confirmed that we can customize our troops? if so i want a pink viking a pink beard and a certain pony shaped(not sure if i'm allowed to say actual name so will omit it) axe, joking but that would be really awesome if we can add a little customization because for the knight at-leasthttp://assets2.ignimgs.com/2015/06/16/forhonor051280jpg-b7ad85_1280w.jpg the custom decal looks really detailed.

Ag-Ego
06-21-2015, 10:33 PM
the game has confirmed customization but the devs have commented on how deep customization will get but it's definitely a feature and one i am very excited about

TrikRisk
06-22-2015, 12:04 AM
i'm all samurai but damn, customizable beards? this game will rock!

TrikRisk
06-22-2015, 12:05 AM
the game has confirmed customization but the devs have commented on how deep customization will get but it's definitely a feature and one i am very excited about

i think you mean "the devs haven't commented"? just so people dont get fooled

MarkLIVE333
06-22-2015, 07:35 AM
You'll be able to customize your characters (heroes) from head to toe, weapons, and skills (which are called Feats) as well. I'm very excited for that as it brings much more creative abilities to the game. Hopefully soon they'll elaborate more on it.

TheGreyHawk
06-23-2015, 10:13 AM
You'll be able to customize your characters (heroes) from head to toe, weapons, and skills (which are called Feats) as well. I'm very excited for that as it brings much more creative abilities to the game. Hopefully soon they'll elaborate more on it.

Wow, weapons as well? I wonder how many different weapons will be in the game. One thing needs to be considered though; Implementing a wide arsenal of weapons would require an IMMENSE amount of resources, as they all have to be motion capped, modeled and balanced.

I wouldn't have too many expectations as far as weapons go if I were you. I can't wait for more info, though!

cytovag69
06-23-2015, 10:38 AM
Wow, weapons as well? I wonder how many different weapons will be in the game. One thing needs to be considered though; Implementing a wide arsenal of weapons would require an IMMENSE amount of resources, as they all have to be motion capped, modeled and balanced.

I wouldn't have too many expectations as far as weapons go if I were you. I can't wait for more info, though!

There are at least 9 different combinations of weapons, 3 For each faction, plus they mentioned upgrading your hero to your play style so different weapons, RPG elements, and even skilltrees are all quite possible.