PDA

View Full Version : Much potential!

skelobber
06-21-2015, 08:07 AM
What I've seen in the multiplayer demo of this game was absolutely amazing. The game actually gives you control of just 1 soldier on the battlefield, one that does not overpower the rest of the army. This is something that other games tried to do yet I've never seen it come into play till now. The only thing that I would like to see is that in the multiplayer mode one can actually play as the lowest class in the army e.g. footmen. This will give the player a more realistic feel to the game and make him know that you are nothing special compared to the other and that you are vulnerable.

xyzCube
06-21-2015, 09:52 AM
...The game actually gives you control of just 1 soldier on the battlefield, one that does not overpower the rest of the army...
One does overpower the army, but not rest players.

...I would like to see is that in the multiplayer mode one can actually play as the lowest class in the army e.g. footmen. This will give the player a more realistic feel to the game and make him know that you are nothing special compared to the other and that you are vulnerable.
I think that would be good. But then the game will be not so good. It will lose its thing, to be always in the same rank, but the skill is decideful.