PDA

View Full Version : I just became legend rank would like to start another run but no spot to save?

ssrader
06-20-2015, 09:35 PM
I would like to save My 100% complete game and Legend rank for future coop but I see no way . The only option I see is to reset the game. All the other assassin games have more than one slot. Is this a over site or am I missing something here????????????????????? Steve Srader

Anykeyer
06-20-2015, 09:59 PM
You can copy your save somewhere before deleting it. Anyway, your rank wont be reset, its stored online.

ssrader
06-20-2015, 10:14 PM
Are you saying if I start a new game My rank will be Legend ????????? Or you just saying It will show that I reached that level at a time in the past but You still have to start out at the bottom and work your way back up ???????????? In Black Flag , Rouge and assassins 3 you could have three saved Games.I suppose I could just use the option to just replay each challenge but I don't think you get credit for accomplishments already done.

ssrader
06-21-2015, 09:57 AM
Turns out that you cannot start a new game using the menu . You have to turn off cloud sync .go to your game save file which is 720 in my case as I have uplay version Steam version is 857 all you have to do is rename it like 700 so its still there and if you wont to switch back reverse the numbers as it will create a new 720 save file. So play through the intro . Then re enable the cloud in Uplay setting. It will give You a choice when you restart the game of using the computer file or cloud save choose the computer save and you will be playing a new game .wont to switch back reverse the numbers. You could have as many stored saves as you wont .Not really much of a pain to do it.

Anykeyer
06-22-2015, 09:25 AM
Are you saying if I start a new game My rank will be Legend ????????? Or you just saying It will show that I reached that level at a time in the past but You still have to start out at the bottom and work your way back up ???????????? In Black Flag , Rouge and assassins 3 you could have three saved Games.I suppose I could just use the option to just replay each challenge but I don't think you get credit for accomplishments already done.

Some of the stats are stored online, not in save file. Deleting/moving save file would reset missions, skills, gear, etc. But not your rank.

ACE7492
06-22-2015, 10:54 PM
Only one save file in a game. Kinda makes you wonder if the developers thought you would even want to play more than once.

Anykeyer
06-23-2015, 08:54 AM
The actual reason is real money purchases. Deleting your save game makes you lose all your gear.

jeffies04
06-26-2015, 10:15 AM
Any time I've started over with a new save file my rank has been reset. I'll still be a part of whatever club, but everything else starts over.