PDA

View Full Version : Stuck around 20 odd %

XyZspineZyX
12-06-2003, 04:42 PM
I'm in a large roo with two massive cages, one containing a box, one containing a switch and small crack in de wall. The is a shining symbol on de wall and a swing that you cannot reach, also a ramp that leads down to a closed gate.

My question is, how the hell do you get to the swing?

PaulMc

XyZspineZyX
12-06-2003, 04:42 PM
I'm in a large roo with two massive cages, one containing a box, one containing a switch and small crack in de wall. The is a shining symbol on de wall and a swing that you cannot reach, also a ramp that leads down to a closed gate.

My question is, how the hell do you get to the swing?

PaulMc

XyZspineZyX
12-06-2003, 05:30 PM
Have you tried running up the wall and jumping backwards ont the swing?

XyZspineZyX
12-06-2003, 05:32 PM
Tried that, he won't go up the wall far enough, I've tried gazillions of times and different combinations....I 2 am a beliver of completing a game without help, but this prince has shrank!!

I'll keep trying...

PaulMc

XyZspineZyX
12-06-2003, 05:34 PM
Can you be a bit more specific at the point your at? I'm trying to remember but....... It's a way back.

Daclot

XyZspineZyX
12-06-2003, 05:40 PM
ok, here goes,

Just swung my way to the top of a giant bird cage, after killing some giant birds.

Got to the top, opened the gate, jumped across, had a vision about falling off a broken bridge, swung across, raised ladder for girl, go down in to a cave, two large cages, one on left has switch, one on right has box inside but has a door.

small raised area in the corner.

By the entrance there is a swing, on the wall there is a gold symbol.

Just to the left there are two concrete pillars. He runs up the wall, just not enough tho.......

Hope that helps.

PaulMc, thanks by the way.

XyZspineZyX
12-06-2003, 06:01 PM
Okay. Climb up onto the raised bit in the corner. Then run along the wall towards the swing and jemp off the wall onto it.

The swing is actually as switch which opens the door.

Daclot

XyZspineZyX
12-06-2003, 06:04 PM
F*cking star man!! Will try, just off out.

Thanks again.

PaulMc