PDA

View Full Version : For Honor Beta Entry

RagingCowRS
06-20-2015, 07:08 AM
Hi,

I was Wondering how to sign up for the For Honor Beta. At E3 I thought they said to visit them at their website to sign up but there is no such website to my knowledge. If you could help me it would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Vezc
06-20-2015, 07:17 AM
Hi,

I was Wondering how to sign up for the For Honor Beta. At E3 I thought they said to visit them at their website to sign up but there is no such website to my knowledge. If you could help me it would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Hey!

To signup simply go to this link: http://forhonor.ubisoft.com/
then click on the register tab on the top of the page, then just follow the instructions!

Mr_Shade
06-20-2015, 10:17 AM
Thanks for posting the link!

SerDarwin
07-03-2015, 03:43 PM
Alright so I registered, and on a separate topic it showed that you would get an email telling you that you unlocked the beta. I looked through my mail and I never received the message. Can someone help me out?

Doctrinaire
07-03-2015, 05:11 PM
you have to ensure that the box to receive emails from Ubisoft is checked, otherwise you won't get the confirmation email.

GENIOUSBURGER
07-04-2015, 08:43 AM
Is there anyway to just sign up for the beta and not the backstage program on the for honor website? All I want to do is play the beta.

MrJoker.
07-04-2015, 10:49 AM
The creators choose from among registered persons , those who will take part in the tests . The only thing you can do is join to backstage program.
And have hopes that they chose you. :)

Ansieh
07-04-2015, 06:39 PM
If I am able to get emails from Uplay account support does that mean I also have access to ubisoft emails from for honor?

MrJoker.
07-04-2015, 07:21 PM
If I am able to get emails from Uplay account support does that mean I also have access to ubisoft emails from for honor?
I don't know.

blackeye121
07-06-2015, 03:34 PM
The creators choose from among registered persons

The Creators will choose from among their servants those who are worthy to join in the beta test...

Noif1988
07-06-2015, 09:56 PM
Keep fingers in cross for this :rolleyes:

Rekcikesra
07-06-2015, 11:08 PM
I was wondering when the beta is and when we will be notified if we got in the beta. Also, how will we be notified?

Havemercy87
07-07-2015, 02:36 AM
Quick question for devs, if I did not get the email for beta after I registered (I guess I missed the box for emails), can I still be chosen for beta and will I still receive an email? I would hate to lose an opportunity like this.

Mr_Shade
07-07-2015, 02:07 PM
Quick question for devs, if I did not get the email for beta after I registered (I guess I missed the box for emails), can I still be chosen for beta and will I still receive an email? I would hate to lose an opportunity like this.

Hi, there was no 'beta' email - just a welcome to the backstage email - so please don't worry!

If you have now allowed messages from uplay - if you are selected you will get an email in the future :)

Hope this answers your question?

Havemercy87
07-07-2015, 08:31 PM
Yes it does thank you. The Backstage email is what I meant, but you already knew that :) cheers guys, keep it up!

MrJoker.
07-07-2015, 09:41 PM
Developers decide ... We are waiting :cool:

ForHonor2015
07-08-2015, 09:18 AM
When you get the 'Welcome behind the scenes' message, does this mean that you have been chosen to play the 'For Honor' Beta?

Havemercy87
07-08-2015, 10:32 AM
When you get the 'Welcome behind the scenes' message, does this mean that you have been chosen to play the 'For Honor' Beta?

Sorry to disappoint, but no. Or at least not yet, it's just a welcome to the backstage program, ie getting all the latest Ubisoft News in your email. But the Developers will be choosing players from this pool for the beta. My suggestion is sit tight, enjoy the forums, and cross your fingers :) Good luck and see you around here hopefully

Mr_Shade
07-08-2015, 03:25 PM
Indeed, as posted above - once there is some testing to be done - a selection of the people in the backstage program will be selected to participate. :)

MrJoker.
07-08-2015, 11:03 PM
Indeed, as posted above - once there is some testing to be done - a selection of the people in the backstage program will be selected to participate. :)
But when? :cool:

Deadshot.
07-08-2015, 11:19 PM
Where do I sign up for this backstage program?
I don't recall seeing that anywhere...nor do I know if I've signed up for it already or not.
I haven't received a welcome to backstage email - so I'm assuming no...

Rem_cox
09-23-2015, 04:11 AM
Hey fellows, dont worry !
I guess that all of us will get Beta:cool:

MrJoker.
09-26-2015, 01:31 PM
Let it happen. Then it will be great.

MisterWillow
09-27-2015, 08:56 AM
Where do I sign up for this backstage program?
I don't recall seeing that anywhere...nor do I know if I've signed up for it already or not.
I haven't received a welcome to backstage email - so I'm assuming no...

On the main site, there's a gold arrow at the top of the screen that says 'Register For Updates', you click that, enter some basic info (email, platform of choice, etc.) and you're registered.

If you click the arrow and you get linked to a screen saying 'You've Already Registered', then, well, you've already registered and you should be good in terms of backstage and potential beta access.

In another thread, Booma confirmed the backstage program emails (but not beta access as far as we know) are restricted to EUSA, so, if you're in the Americas (like me), you won't get them (but again, as far as what info we got, beta's for everyone), but members of the forum from the EU (mainly MrJ0ker) have been posting the content of the emails on the forums (I got the very first one and then they stopped, and they all seem to be making-of and extra-info videos), so no÷ne feels left out. :D

advokaten91
09-29-2015, 09:02 PM
Thanks for posting the link!

Is the BETA still open? I'd love to try this game!!

Thanks.

MisterWillow
09-30-2015, 09:45 AM
Is the BETA still open? I'd love to try this game!!

Thanks.

Beta hasn't started, as far as I know, so you should still be good signing up for access.

advokaten91
09-30-2015, 11:54 AM
Beta hasn't started, as far as I know, so you should still be good signing up for access.

I'm sorry, I meant to ask if the signup is still open or if they've already picked their needed number. :) I've signed up, hoping for the best.

Thank you for your response!

An0ther_Player
09-30-2015, 02:08 PM
I'm sorry, I meant to ask if the signup is still open or if they've already picked their needed number. :) I've signed up, hoping for the best.

Thank you for your response!

Everyone is still waiting to find out if we are in it or not and when it will be. Your have as much chnce as anyone else.

UbiBooma
10-01-2015, 07:46 PM
Be patient and stay hyped y'all. :D

MrJoker.
10-02-2015, 02:28 PM
Be patient and stay hyped y'all. :D
We can not wait :cool:

coma987
10-02-2015, 08:48 PM
Jesus Christ I am growing tired, at this point settling on a speculated date will be good enough for me.

Baine1
10-12-2015, 11:30 PM
Wasn't the announcement saying something along the lines of beta/alpha end of august? Now it is mid october.

DieterBrause
10-27-2015, 01:09 AM
I got an e-mail, and I am in the alpha but to start the pre-load I need a key. I checked all my mails but I found no key. Anyone knows something?

Dez_troi_aR
10-27-2015, 10:40 AM
Ask space elephant or post the question in the Alpha-announcment thread.

You lucky Bastard

Olikorn
10-27-2015, 12:39 PM
I got an e-mail, and I am in the alpha but to start the pre-load I need a key. I checked all my mails but I found no key. Anyone knows something?
You shouldn't need a key, but you may need to give it a bit of time before Uplay realizes that.

Super-Fluen
10-27-2015, 02:54 PM
You dont need a key it should be in your Uplay after you been true the email link and accept the NDA and all

DieterBrause
10-27-2015, 05:00 PM
Okay I can preload now good luck to everyone else. I hope we see us on the battlefield! :D

UnitGamer
10-27-2015, 07:59 PM
Can I get a beta invitation , if one logs on to the backstage program ?

Can I get a beta invitation when you pre-order it ?

See: https://www.g2a.com/for-honor-uplay-cd-key-preorder-global.html