PDA

View Full Version : Small petition for the devs

Eiddard
06-19-2015, 08:55 PM
I would love to ask you guys one small thing, I know the demo from the E3 is an impossible, but would be nice to have a full gameplay video from E3, from knight and samurai perspective, I just would love to see the full gameplay and the situations that can happen in the game.

It is ok if you guys cannot do it, but would be nice, it would take really low time, just take one gameplay of 10 mins and make 1 video of 20 mins with the 2 perspectives, or 2 videos of 10 with eachone of the perpective from knight and samurai.

The game looks amazing, and the gameplay, oh man. I don't know how it feels to play, but it seems amazing, as a competitive player myself, I can't wait to put my hands on the game to test all characters and see what it fits with me so I can master it.

Kenji_Hattori
06-19-2015, 10:52 PM
I would love to ask you guys one small thing, I know the demo from the E3 is an impossible, but would be nice to have a full gameplay video from E3, from knight and samurai perspective, I just would love to see the full gameplay and the situations that can happen in the game.

It is ok if you guys cannot do it, but would be nice, it would take really low time, just take one gameplay of 10 mins and make 1 video of 20 mins with the 2 perspectives, or 2 videos of 10 with eachone of the perpective from knight and samurai.

The game looks amazing, and the gameplay, oh man. I don't know how it feels to play, but it seems amazing, as a competitive player myself, I can't wait to put my hands on the game to test all characters and see what it fits with me so I can master it.

If you sign up for the contest on the main website ForhonorGame.com you will be registered for the Beta. And that is coming in August. I know its not that soon but you know its this year. I dont think they will be doing a video like that yet because it is still in PRE Alpha.

Eiddard
06-19-2015, 11:45 PM
If you sign up for the contest on the main website ForhonorGame.com you will be registered for the Beta. And that is coming in August. I know its not that soon but you know its this year. I dont think they will be doing a video like that yet because it is still in PRE Alpha.

Yes I am aware of the Beta, I looked all the interviews that there is about For Honor, but since I am European, I will not probably be able to play the first test, so i jut hope for visual content.

Mr_Shade
06-20-2015, 11:31 AM
It's still early days - however - Ubisoft is great at releasing videos :)