PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Jason Vandenberghe for my dream game.

IjI Shogun IjI
06-19-2015, 08:03 PM
Just wanted to say thank you to Jason Vandenberghe for sticking with his passion and pitching his idea for a decade to get this game made. When I saw this at E3 I literally Jumped up in excitement and am now looking forward to this game more then any other game from E3. I've always imagine playing a game like this with such visceral combat while a war is going on. I can tell from the interviews that your making this the way you want it and If I could change anything about it I wouldn't touch a thing, and that passion you have shows when you showed the game for the first time. This warrior can not wait to take up his katana and join the battle with the rest of his samurai brethren, so cheers to you and the rest of the Ubisoft team!

TrikRisk
06-19-2015, 08:08 PM
Just wanted to say thank you to Jason Vandenberghe for sticking with his passion and pitching his idea for a decade to get this game made. When I saw this at E3 I literally Jumped up in excitement and am now looking forward to this game more then any other game from E3. I've always imagine playing a game like this with such visceral combat while a war is going on. I can tell from the interviews that your making this the way you want it and If I could change anything about it I wouldn't touch a thing, and that passion you have shows when you showed the game for the first time. This warrior can not wait to take up his katana and join the battle with the rest of his samurai brethren, so cheers to you and the rest of the Ubisoft team!

dude...you just taken off the words i had to say to that incredible man truely. was trying to find corage to post it here on the forums, to thank him especifically. ill make your words my words for him, if you may. that funny enthusiast bearded man must have great honor and pride ont he game he is building. it seems this game is a dream come to true to so many people, including me and you. cant wait to play!

Knight_Helios
06-19-2015, 08:51 PM
I would just like to second this, I feel the same to everything you said - except one thing... Alas, I am a knight, so we are enemies on the battlefield.
In a jolly manner, of course.

McEspada
06-19-2015, 09:00 PM
Thanks Ubisoft Thanks Jason

IamCrumbz
06-19-2015, 09:03 PM
Thank's for making an awesome game.

Doctrinaire
06-19-2015, 09:11 PM
I'm afraid this isn't my dream game, but such a cool premiss that I fell in love IMMEDIATELY upon seeing the game play trailer.

then the cinematic trailer...just wow. just wow! :D

Kenji_Hattori
06-19-2015, 10:50 PM
I had to say the same thing. I actually tweeted him that, and i meant it. This is my dream game and i cannot wait for it. I love the look, the play style looks fantastic. I just cannot wait to get my hands on it.