PDA

View Full Version : AC Syndicate Demo (1st demo) - Played by Playstation Access

pacmanate
06-19-2015, 05:26 PM
Thought some of you might like this as it is direct feed and gives you a look at the HUD and also a different way to play.

Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usV0AIPKWFg

pacmanate
06-19-2015, 05:37 PM
I have noticed in the end fight that the transition BEFORE Jacob starts an animation, he does nothing. It's like there is a pause between every attack animation :\

bitebug2003
06-19-2015, 05:47 PM
Melee combat (at the end) looks stiff and clunky.

and a little unnatural

pacmanate
06-19-2015, 06:06 PM
Melee combat (at the end) looks stiff and clunky.

and a little unnatural

Agree :\ it does look stuff and now I've noticed a pause between every animation that makes it look unpolished.

On the other hand, I liked how the PSAccess guys used the rope dart a lot, it was nice seeing more of London, it looks pretty nice

Shahkulu101
06-19-2015, 06:08 PM
Subscribed to these guys so saw this earlier - they seemed to enjoy it but since they're channel is mainly promotional it's not really properly critiqued. One of them was praising the last known position mechanic as if it was a new innovation. :p

I have to say though that the grapple looks good in action. I don't think I'll miss slowly clambering across rooftops, people say climbing is the main thing but it's the parkour - the actual movement across rooftops. Getting to the top is superfluous.

bitebug2003
06-19-2015, 06:10 PM
Agree :\ it does look stuff and now I've noticed a pause between every animation that makes it look unpolished.

On the other hand, I liked how the PSAccess guys used the rope dart a lot, it was nice seeing more of London, it looks pretty nice

They said it was a pre-alpha build, SO I'm hoping that the animations have been cleaned up since then, the rest of the gameplay looks pretty solid so far and the rope launcher is FAST :)

THE_JOKE_KING33
06-19-2015, 08:02 PM
The fighting animations still need work. Love the rope launcher.

SpiritOfNevaeh
06-19-2015, 10:48 PM
The combat animation still needs work IMO.

But of course, the game is not finished yet so they might be working on it as we speak. :)