PDA

View Full Version : Patch 6 for Assassin's Creed: Unity

Shaftex
06-19-2015, 03:04 PM
Hello, first off I want to say that I'm really excited for Assassin's Creed Syndicate, despite the issues that were presented with Unity. When Unity launched, developers were releasing patch after patch to try & stabilize Unity as well as fixing hundreds of bugs. Most of the bugs are fixed, and the game is stutter free (only if you have a system to handle it). Now there has been so many rumors for a Patch 6 to be released, but ever since the Live Updates page got disabled, most people lost hope. I think I'm one of the few who beat Unity 100% all collectibles etc.. But I'm not speaking for myself, but for others who still wish to play. I have to say that there is still one Initiates chest in the game that is unobtainable. My OCD kicks in & makes me think that there HAS to be a patch coming soon. Can any moderator or dev please shed some light? Thanks in advance! I still love your games :)

Mr_Shade
06-20-2015, 02:17 PM
Hi,

Currently we have no news of any further updates - if there is, we will let you guys know.

GreenTea007
06-22-2015, 04:07 PM
Hi,

Currently we have no news of any further updates - if there is, we will let you guys know.

Doesn't the fight will bellec bug need to be fixed?
I really hope that this bug can be fixed.

zfil
06-26-2015, 07:36 PM
Hi,

What a shame !! This game is far from being fixed !

For sure I won't preorder any AC anymore. I feel so cheated by this over buggy piece of game :(

danno77
06-29-2015, 08:47 PM
no one is playing this garbage any more so don't expect any more 'patches'

Sneakablez
07-03-2015, 12:45 PM
Hi,

:confused: What? Did you just mean Ubisoft is not even working any Patch 6 at the moment, like no plans or anything! So does this mean Ubisoft will think and decide later if they wanna do patch 6 or not or it is now just covering it up with the Syndicate wallpaper? :(

Just starting to love ubisoft now, title cover over title, :nonchalance: :(:confused:

williampv
07-04-2015, 07:44 PM
bah... well I know for sure now that any Ubisoft game I ever want to play again will be from piratebay... no point wasting money to a company that can't deliver any decent gameplay anymore (even Unity still has gamebreaking issues)

jespergerdin
07-05-2015, 07:12 PM
Mr Shade It's a shame that Ac Unity stil has some bugs ( pop in's and framerate drops) but Is it really not possible to patch it so the pop in and framerate drops disappears? Can ubisoft Montreal do that for the Assassin's creed fans Who just need one proper patch which Will fix the pop in and highten the fps. Im a huge fan of ubisoft and I know that all It's fans want a last patch for Ac Unity

MaXThReAT99
07-05-2015, 11:35 PM
I would agree with Jespergerdin. In my eyes AC:Unity is a fantastic game with some of the most technologically advance features out there. The game could still be a hit in the long running series so long as it is actually finished. There are tens of thousands of people that really love Unity and want to play it. How any Dev or publisher could just throw their hands up and say "we give up" is beyond me. When I watched the Ubisoft apology video it only upset me more, I thought, "so they're just giving up. Taking our money and running."
The game must be finished, not for the thousands that got the game for free and not for the people that said, "I'll try it," but for the fans of AC. For the legacy of AC and for the future of the series.

P.S. TESSELLATION

Anykeyer
07-06-2015, 08:06 AM
You expected something else? Its always the same. Game is released in october/november. Gets first "DLC" (its actually on disc) after 1 month. Gets first real DLC somewhere in Q1, 1 small patch after it. Next game is announced, this one is forgotten. Ubi doing this since 2009.

zSolarStorm
07-07-2015, 12:38 PM
My god, people still talk about this trash game?

LOL, why can't they just add up more events in AC4/AC3...those 2 games are hell active.....Shame on Ubisoft

zfil
07-09-2015, 12:27 AM
I've paid for this "trash" game and I expect decent support ...
Is it too hard for a big company like Ubisoft to take care of their customers ??

This thread created by Ubi has still "working on it" items ...
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/949543-All-Platforms-AC-Unity-CURRENT-KNOWN-ISSUES
So what it is another ******** ?

I'm so sick about this behavior rushing half-finished job and run away like thief.

SZLISZE
07-15-2015, 06:50 AM

Yes, right now I am stuck in a loop. All those patches and it still has that problem, I hit b damn it! I tried a Wii U Pro converter (XBox controller on Steam usually) and the controller was smoother or the rest, but the damn B issue is still there in that one place. I am stubborn too. Less interested in a "on the cheep" Syndicate is 5 patches is still a fail. Why even have that b press nonsense, and move to the next fight sequence? Hell edit that out and you have no more problems. Gets stuck in the wall or floor sometimes too, and there is persistent "getting stuck in mid air" problems, or knee deep in ground during free run. At times jerky, but from what I gather use to be worse. Hair looks ridiculous a lot. Also, writing wise, Belec was obvious and why the British voices? Really, all the games use accents and voice talent should know it to do this. Me I hear a voice syntax, I usually accidentally mimic it.

I've paid for this "trash" game and I expect decent support ...
Is it too hard for a big company like Ubisoft to take care of their customers ??

This thread created by Ubi has still "working on it" items ...
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/949543-All-Platforms-AC-Unity-CURRENT-KNOWN-ISSUES
So what it is another ******** ?

I'm so sick about this behavior rushing half-finished job and run away like thief.

I think they were too ambitious. They should really have slown down. Usually too ambitious with the new (and unperfected) techniques. Although I suspect a lot of meritocracy lacking on this team from writing, coding to voice direction and casting. I suspect they built something that breaks somewhere when you fix another area. I never yelled so much playing a game. Luckily I am a Magyar and we need rage to live. You in Montreal and Romania may know what I was saying. Watch Dogs (on Wii U anyway) was pretty good in, their best. But they didn't over do it. Although even there, the time taken release, had it's issues. I think the most stable games do have a smaller credit roll. Less cooks. Less bureaucracy.

mariusmssj
07-28-2015, 06:52 PM
I feel really sutpid for getting this game :( It seems to be fairly good but I just can't believe how poorly it runs, this has to one of the most unoptimised games i've played in years. At least batman had the decency to remove the game until it's fixed.

So i guess we won't be seeing any updates for unity.

ajax7183
10-28-2015, 10:07 AM

:confused: be gentle newbie, I am also having same problem with Bellec, can I assume this prevents moving on past seq.7 mem 3?
Thanks

Jessigirl2013
10-29-2015, 09:08 PM
:confused: be gentle newbie, I am also having same problem with Bellec, can I assume this prevents moving on past seq.7 mem 3?
Thanks

I know a fix:rolleyes:

I had this bug too.

Set all graphic settings to the lowest.
Your welcome.:rolleyes:

Going4Quests
10-31-2015, 04:33 PM

How is the fight bugged? I've done it in two or three tries at the launch of Unity, and just redid it a few days ago when I was working on 100% synch (dont get stunned / staggering strikes).. went very smooth without any glitches..

strigoi1958
10-31-2015, 10:04 PM
G4Q I'm like you, played it a few times no problems... but a few people had problems because their system couldn't quite render frames quickly enough.... as Jessi rightly suggested turning everything down or off (and lowering resolution in some cases) is the way around the bellec fight.

Silverczaja
10-31-2015, 10:23 PM
I have bought Unity several months ago , gave it a try , didnt work well , then i waited for patch 5 to miraculously fix stuff , did not happen ...

I own a monster pc , with i7 cpu , 980gtx gpu , 16gb ram , Witcher 3 runs on all ultra settings without a single glitch , and Unity still runs like crap , stuff poping out of nowhere , freezes every few minutes , nearly always while i jump between buildings , and i end up dead somewhere cause game decided i fell down and killed myself while it froze .

I used to love AC games , own every single one up to unity .

Until this is fixed , i shall not be buying another AC / Ubisoft game .

Well done on stealing money from me .

If anyone at ubisoft even gives a **** about their customers , FIX it , you are loosing them ...

strigoi1958
10-31-2015, 10:34 PM
the problem is... it runs perfectly on lots of PC's. I have never had any real problem so I cannot comment. The day 1 patch fixed most NPC's bugs but even they weren't something that stopped gameplay. My old pc was just an i5 3570k without hyperthreading (I know that needs to be turned off for some games) Unity ran on that with a gtx 670 then with a 970 and now it runs on my i7 PC with a 980 ti and not a single freeze.

That's why making games for PC's is difficult.. it can work on 999,999 but the one it doesn't work on.... the owner always assumes it is the game... not the pc hardware or software conflicts.... I know, the first posts I ever made on the forums were venting blame (which was embarrassing when I found out) that wasn't Ubi's fault it was a driver problem. :o

Silverczaja
10-31-2015, 10:48 PM
Hey , i have tried 4 different graphic cards for this game , 660gtx , 5850 radeon , 780gtx , and 980 gtx , the same problems persist on every one of them , i have tried newest drivers and old drivers on all of them , it is the game , i have several friends with high end pc's , with radeon and geforce cards in them , everyone has some problems .
Everyone who claim their game runs 100% well , you got lucky.
Game sales are all time low for rouge and syndicate as far as i read , that is the reason why , many people still hold a grudge against ubisoft for unity.

Ubisoft is lucky that game return policy on steam wasnt allive when unity came out , they would lose every single $ they got for it from players .

It is not players job to Fix a game for studio , it is studios Job to relise complete working product , not relise game that is broken and hope that day one patch will solve everything .

Look at Witcher 3 ( yes i love witcher 3 , as much as i loved AC , AC2 and AC4 ) , it was dellayed about a year , but they sold game that worked .

Wish more game developers did decent thing like that , and not be a ****s about stuff .

Also , saying taht game is fixed is a lie , my brother owns ps4 , his game is broken in several places still , some bugs that prevent him from completing game ...

strigoi1958
10-31-2015, 11:02 PM
As I said I cannot comment.... I have over 700 hours in Unity... no problems... the only problems I have seen were other players in co-op with system problems or under spec.

Also Syndicate is the Number 1 in sales here in the UK and that doesn't even include digital sales

Silverczaja
10-31-2015, 11:43 PM
Compared to their other games in AC franchise , rouge and now sindicate are lowest ever , in their first weeks , Uninty got somehting to do with it ?

anyway , wont argue with ubilover , since you clearly are one , said what i had to say , GL Ubisoft , hope you change your ways , no1 is gona read it it anyway , but that was my opinion , rant over , good bye

strigoi1958
11-01-2015, 12:53 AM
thanks

bitsoul.
11-01-2015, 03:26 AM
does the patch 5 just came out this month? I reinstalled unity because I upgraded my Processor last month and i was willing to try it out..

Jessigirl2013
11-01-2015, 11:28 AM
How is the fight bugged? I've done it in two or three tries at the launch of Unity, and just redid it a few days ago when I was working on 100% synch (dont get stunned / staggering strikes).. went very smooth without any glitches..
I was bugged during the quick time events.
Even if you mashed the button to death it wouldn't register that it was pressed and it would loop.
Over and over and over and over.:rolleyes:

G4Q I'm like you, played it a few times no problems... but a few people had problems because their system couldn't quite render frames quickly enough.... as Jessi rightly suggested turning everything down or off (and lowering resolution in some cases) is the way around the bellec fight.
Yeah for that bug it was because of hardware not being up to scratch. :rolleyes:

I have bought Unity several months ago , gave it a try , didnt work well , then i waited for patch 5 to miraculously fix stuff , did not happen ...

I own a monster pc , with i7 cpu , 980gtx gpu , 16gb ram , Witcher 3 runs on all ultra settings without a single glitch , and Unity still runs like crap , stuff poping out of nowhere , freezes every few minutes , nearly always while i jump between buildings , and i end up dead somewhere cause game decided i fell down and killed myself while it froze .

I used to love AC games , own every single one up to unity .

Until this is fixed , i shall not be buying another AC / Ubisoft game .

Well done on stealing money from me .

If anyone at ubisoft even gives a **** about their customers , FIX it , you are loosing them ...

If you look online there are many systems with a spec lower than yours running it better than what you say.:confused:

the problem is... it runs perfectly on lots of PC's. I have never had any real problem so I cannot comment. The day 1 patch fixed most NPC's bugs but even they weren't something that stopped gameplay. My old pc was just an i5 3570k without hyperthreading (I know that needs to be turned off for some games) Unity ran on that with a gtx 670 then with a 970 and now it runs on my i7 PC with a 980 ti and not a single freeze.

That's why making games for PC's is difficult.. it can work on 999,999 but the one it doesn't work on.... the owner always assumes it is the game... not the pc hardware or software conflicts.... I know, the first posts I ever made on the forums were venting blame (which was embarrassing when I found out) that wasn't Ubi's fault it was a driver problem. :o

That's a lot of upgrades within less than a year :rolleyes:
Yeah.. some the faults in Unity are due to hardware conflicts and not UBI :rolleyes: The game was badly optimised though and UBI basically admitted it at E3

As I said I cannot comment.... I have over 700 hours in Unity... no problems... the only problems I have seen were other players in co-op with system problems or under spec.

Also Syndicate is the Number 1 in sales here in the UK and that doesn't even include digital sales
How did you do that many hours?;)
Where does it say the hours played? The statistics menu looks non-existent.
Their sales were down last year with Unity (even with all its hype)
And its down again with Syndicate.

Compared to their other games in AC franchise , rouge and now sindicate are lowest ever , in their first weeks , Uninty got somehting to do with it ?

anyway , wont argue with ubilover , since you clearly are one , said what i had to say , GL Ubisoft , hope you change your ways , no1 is gona read it it anyway , but that was my opinion , rant over , good bye

Rouge?
Is that a few female assassin?:rolleyes:

Rogue was for last gen hardware so sales were down because many decided to trade in there old consoles for next gen.
Many thought Rogue was also a money grab, However IMO it was better than next gen Unity.

Sindicate?
Another female assassin I see.:rolleyes:

Syndicate sales were affected because many buyers have been put off by Unity from last year as it was a buggy mess on day one.
Although I have not played Syndicate yet the general assumption is that its an improvement from last year and although it is not bug-free (like anygame) It does not ruin the game.:rolleyes:

does the patch 5 just came out this month? I reinstalled unity because I upgraded my Processor last month and i was willing to try it out..

Nope don't bother.
Patch 5 was released in feb :rolleyes:

However annoying UBI keep changing the date to make it seem current. Anyone know why?

http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-gb/community/liveupdates/live_updates_details.aspx?c=tcm:154-194262-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

It wont be any different as its the same patch.:rolleyes:

naumaan
11-01-2015, 12:27 PM
Nope don't bother.

However annoying UBI keep changing the date to make it seem current. Anyone know why?

http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-gb/community/liveupdates/live_updates_details.aspx?c=tcm:154-194262-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

seriusly ?

lol

bitsoul.
11-01-2015, 12:37 PM
I was bugged during the quick time events.
Even if you mashed the button to death it wouldn't register that it was pressed and it would loop.
Over and over and over and over.:rolleyes:

Yeah for that bug it was because of hardware not being up to scratch. :rolleyes:

If you look online there are many systems with a spec lower than yours running it better than what you say.:confused:

That's a lot of upgrades within less than a year :rolleyes:
Yeah.. some the faults in Unity are due to hardware conflicts and not UBI :rolleyes: The game was badly optimised though and UBI basically admitted it at E3

How did you do that many hours?;)
Where does it say the hours played? The statistics menu looks non-existent.
Their sales were down last year with Unity (even with all its hype)
And its down again with Syndicate.

Is that a few female assassin?:rolleyes:

Rogue was for last gen hardware so sales were down because many decided to trade in there old consoles for next gen.
Many thought Rogue was also a money grab, However IMO it was better than next gen Unity.

Another female assassin I see.:rolleyes:

Syndicate sales were affected because many buyers have been put off by Unity from last year as it was a buggy mess on day one.
Although I have not played Syndicate yet the general assumption is that its an improvement from last year and although it is not bug-free (like anygame) It does not ruin the game.:rolleyes:

Nope don't bother.

Wow... why the heck would they do that.. I still wish they keep updating this game

Jessigirl2013
11-01-2015, 01:11 PM
Wow... why the heck would they do that.. I still wish they keep updating this game

Haha its probably to kid people into thinking that they are.

Its been updating like that since patch 5 was released so they must know its happening.

Am I the only one that noticed?