PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of customizable armory and wepaons?

sweetschecker
06-19-2015, 01:21 PM
Hello Warriors
I Love to customizable the armor and weapon of my charakter, like changing the gauntlets, helmet, shoulderpads and the weapon to creat a unique charakter, The customize dont change youre char stats or somthing, its just to change youre look. I thougt it would be nice to put an good idea in the forum. And i hope it will be able in the game and i asking you, how do you like this idea? :cool:

I_BarNum_I
06-21-2015, 07:59 PM
It`s great idea, and i think it will be nice to create your own coat of arms.

abberlinedc
06-21-2015, 08:30 PM
I agree I am shallow in the respect that I have to look good when I'm repeatedly getting killed
Case in point was bloodborne

Kenji_Hattori
06-21-2015, 09:23 PM
Hello Warriors
I Love to customizable the armor and weapon of my charakter, like changing the gauntlets, helmet, shoulderpads and the weapon to creat a unique charakter, The customize dont change youre char stats or somthing, its just to change youre look. I thougt it would be nice to put an good idea in the forum. And i hope it will be able in the game and i asking you, how do you like this idea? :cool:

I love being able to switch up your armor, and as i said before i hope, if they put guilds or clans in the game, that you can create a clan emblem and make it so only those in your clan have access to it. So its a symbol of "Hey im with these guys! Watch out" something i have wanted in many games.