PDA

View Full Version : XBox Problem- Hall Of Learning

XyZspineZyX
12-28-2003, 12:11 AM
i've gotten into the hall of learning and defeated all the enemies and arranged all the mirrors correctly so that the pillar in the middle of the room rises up. i then go through the room until i get a point where farah tells me to point the mirror on the second floor towards the symbol on the wall. i didnt know what she was talking about, because there were no symbols on any of the walls. i went and checked a walkthrough, and learned that she is supposed to pull a switch when i reach that second floor for the first time which reveals this second symbol. i tried going through the room again to get this to happen, with no luck, and i tried going back to an earlier save and going through the room again, also to no avail. there was no mention of this problem in the FAQ, so i'm wondering if anyone else here has found themselves in a similar bind and managed to get out of it somehow.

thanks in advance,
omnipotent_256

XyZspineZyX
12-28-2003, 12:11 AM
i've gotten into the hall of learning and defeated all the enemies and arranged all the mirrors correctly so that the pillar in the middle of the room rises up. i then go through the room until i get a point where farah tells me to point the mirror on the second floor towards the symbol on the wall. i didnt know what she was talking about, because there were no symbols on any of the walls. i went and checked a walkthrough, and learned that she is supposed to pull a switch when i reach that second floor for the first time which reveals this second symbol. i tried going through the room again to get this to happen, with no luck, and i tried going back to an earlier save and going through the room again, also to no avail. there was no mention of this problem in the FAQ, so i'm wondering if anyone else here has found themselves in a similar bind and managed to get out of it somehow.

thanks in advance,
omnipotent_256

XyZspineZyX
12-28-2003, 06:14 AM
Yes! I have the same problem, though I'm running PoP on a gamecube. Good to know that I'm not alone. I'm currently in the process of playing through the game again to get to that point with a different savegame, in the hopes that things work out somehow. This game has so much replay value for me that I don't really mind going through it all again, which is a good thing. I hope we can get an answer about it though.

XyZspineZyX
12-28-2003, 06:18 AM
Cool, I just found the answer:

http://forums.ubi.com/messages/message_view-topic.asp?name=pop_ht&id=zzxcd

Can't wait to try it out http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

XyZspineZyX
12-28-2003, 06:22 AM
heh, thanks, but i actually figured out my problem shortly after i posted this. aparently there is a crack behind a mirror that you have to let farah into. i couldnt find it because you dont actually need to move that mirror to get the pillar up

XyZspineZyX
12-30-2003, 03:30 PM
lol i never thought some ppl were that slow... no offence i got stuck in many other places in the game but got past them within a few mins of thinking about it