PDA

View Full Version : Color Scheme Concern

TrikRisk
06-19-2015, 10:42 AM
I'm concerned about the color and i've seen other people too. my suggestion is that you, For Honor team, make so we can pick the color we want to see in our team and the color we want to see in the enemy team(dunno if its already like that but anyway). for example if you choose pink and you are on the same team i am and i choose yellow, you see our team pink and i see our team yellow so we choose the colors we like.

KailLokeson
06-19-2015, 11:12 AM
Might totally screw you up if you are communicating via mike, if they have more than 2 team battles and you forget which team is which faction.

"GUY'S! THERE'S AN ASSASSIN ON THE GREEN TEAM OVER THERE! TAKE HIM OUT!"

*doesn't realize that this is an ally since you see YOUR team as green so you don't go to help*

Or it could also break immersion in some instances.

"LET'S CRUSH THEM! WE'RE BLUE BECAUSE WE ARE AS POWERFUL AS THE OCEAN AND NONE CAN STOP US!!!"

*wait...I thought we were red?*

TrikRisk
06-19-2015, 02:26 PM
Might totally screw you up if you are communicating via mike, if they have more than 2 team battles and you forget which team is which faction.

"GUY'S! THERE'S AN ASSASSIN ON THE GREEN TEAM OVER THERE! TAKE HIM OUT!"

*doesn't realize that this is an ally since you see YOUR team as green so you don't go to help*

Or it could also break immersion in some instances.

"LET'S CRUSH THEM! WE'RE BLUE BECAUSE WE ARE AS POWERFUL AS THE OCEAN AND NONE CAN STOP US!!!"

*wait...I thought we were red?*

if you want to be specific about the color? yes. but you could just say
"there's an enemy here, come and kill him" saying "enemy" would be all colors except yours,
if you know what i mean. But well it can be a deciding thing right before match starts,
say 5 seconds before we all vote for a team color?
BUT WAIT AGAIN! there is at least 4 colors, which would mean that the color that you have is random and the same to all and which can also mean a mode for a 4 team match? 4v4v4v4? damn...

KailLokeson
06-19-2015, 07:25 PM
Oh, I know. I'm just nit-picking. To be fair, a less experienced player could still say something like that. I just kind of like the solidarity of all your allies being the same color and knowing what their color is.

TrikRisk
06-19-2015, 10:01 PM
oh ok, its for the best though