PDA

View Full Version : To the Admins

Sixty-nl
06-19-2015, 10:14 AM
all these Japanese posts (i assume its Japanese), its starting to clutter the forum in General Discussion. Is there a way to report them or maybe ban those accounts and delete those Topics?

Or am i the only one who is getting annoyed by the number of topics that are posted by those bots.

MathiasCB
06-19-2015, 11:20 PM
all these Japanese posts (i assume its Japanese), its starting to clutter the forum in General Discussion. Is there a way to report them or maybe ban those accounts and delete those Topics?

Or am i the only one who is getting annoyed by the number of topics that are posted by those bots.

There is a way to report, down to the left of each post by the ''share'' button. :)
http://i.gyazo.com/b0c9d60f51f8a87e36ca82e6dea960b8.png

Yugureki
06-19-2015, 11:28 PM

I've only seen Korean threads, no other languages yet.
I don't think they're bots I mean For Honor isn't just for English users only. Though a better formatted forum would solve this we need a GD and Suggestions for different languages that they're going to support.
Edit: They are bots, my bad they're advertising a site repeatedly

Mr_Shade
06-20-2015, 12:05 PM
Sorry about the spam - it should now be removed.

Locking thread - however please do use the report button if you see more!