PDA

View Full Version : Behind the Scenes Email

Lord-Arion
06-19-2015, 12:45 AM
Anyone else having problems with the behind the scenes email? All I get is a white and black strip when I open it up.

MathiasCB
06-19-2015, 01:20 AM
Never got one. Makes me kind of sad. :(

LloydReign
06-19-2015, 01:35 AM
I received the email without any issues. It simply stated that as a member of the backstage program you will have access to exclusive news and content about the game, be among the first to play the game, and get a chance to win rewards and "prices" ( I assume they mean prizes here).

It also introduces San and Emile as our community Team.

Lord-Arion
06-19-2015, 01:56 AM
So does that exclusive news, content, and all include beta when it happens?

MathiasCB
06-19-2015, 01:58 AM
I received the email without any issues. It simply stated that as a member of the backstage program you will have access to exclusive news and content about the game, be among the first to play the game, and get a chance to win rewards and "prices" ( I assume they mean prizes here).

It also introduces San and Emile as our community Team.

I see, nothing i didn't already know then. Though, i'd still want that email, as a confirmation... Also want to make sure i'll get future ones too..

So does that exclusive news, content, and all include beta when it happens?

Well, you'll have a chance to get selected. ;)

Sixty-nl
06-19-2015, 09:39 AM
There are already topics for this, before posting a new one please check if someone else already posted it. And on that post i posted the video for those who didn't get the email or got an error when clicking on the video so everyone can watch the video.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1173597-Can-anyone-open-up-the-behind-the-scenes-email?p=10858858&viewfull=1#post10858858