PDA

View Full Version : What kind of support do you have?

zSolarStorm
06-18-2015, 09:22 PM
This company is one of the worst ones. I've been waiting for more than 2 months now and my problem is not yet solved. I just ask one thing, what the is your problem? You boasted in E3 that you listen to your fans and blah blah blah, then what happened to your support? , pathetic and trash. I have sent countless tweets on Ubisoft and for one a guy would reply me on my ticket and then *boom* vanishes until I tweet again. You think I have all the time to again and again write to you? And now no one is replying my tweet as well. keep your mouth shut in public and don't you dare again say that you listen to the fans and that if you can't just solve my LITTLE problem! And LOL mine? 100s of others actually.

http://i.imgur.com/gABw2ko.png

2 months and 2 days. I mean literally, your games, servers, you and your support all are BROKEN. Better start showing good attitude towards your customer, or if not, I'd be happy to get my money refunded -_-

Locopells
06-19-2015, 12:33 AM
Firstly, cool it, no need to F-bomb all over the place.

Secondly, what is your issue - maybe I can help? If not, I can at least pass you to one of the FM/CM to investigate what's happening.

UbiSeraphim
06-19-2015, 01:31 AM
Hi Solar_Storm,

I have put a note in your case that you contacted us on the forums. The person who was working on the case has escalated it, so you should have a reply soon. Instead of commenting on the forums next time, communicating directly with support through the website is the quickest way to get your issue resolved.*

Please remember to follow the Forum Rules when posting next time but we thank you for bringing it to our attention!

zSolarStorm
06-19-2015, 05:24 AM
Oh really? You telling me that? If you haven't checked my ticket, read it carefully. They DON'T reply for 5-7 days or even weeks. What's the point of replying him there. Previously also he told me that he had escalated the issue but he never replied me until I contacted Twitter support? And what the hell is taking them so much to just give me my DLC codes?

zSolarStorm
06-19-2015, 05:26 AM

Secondly, what is your issue - maybe I can help? If not, I can at least pass you to one of the FM/CM to investigate what's happening.

Thanks for that! But my problem is that they're not giving me my DLC codes. Are they making them or what?

Anykeyer
06-19-2015, 10:14 AM

This one http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1149270-Can-you-download-Tyranny-of-King-Washington-DLC-for-ACIII

Seriously. This should be a known issue by now. Uplay PC doesnt accept AC3 season pass keys because AC3 SP never existed in Uplay database. SP functionality wasnt implemented untill AC4 release.

Locopells
06-19-2015, 10:37 AM
Oh right. Well, here's hoping!