PDA

View Full Version : The Kenways

AngelDiMaria08
06-18-2015, 07:05 PM
If Edward was alive till the point Haytham became a templar would he have killed him like Connor and would Haytham have killed his father like Connor did

Assassin_M
06-18-2015, 07:07 PM
If Edward stayed alive, Haytham would have never become a Templar. Edward was grooming him for the brotherhood since he was 8.

ze_topazio
06-18-2015, 08:09 PM
Haytham: Father I want to be a Templar.

Edward: http://www.abload.de/img/ac_iv_41ybzc.gif

I-Like-Pie45
06-18-2015, 08:16 PM
man i like how edward is beating up french soldiers in that gif but he never encounters a single one at all in black flag

ze_topazio
06-18-2015, 08:22 PM
You can never trust the CGI trailers, but I think those were supposed to be Spanish soldiers.

I-Like-Pie45
06-18-2015, 09:53 PM
regardless what was it like helping black bart murder your countymen ze_topazio

Farlander1991
06-18-2015, 09:56 PM
man i like how edward is beating up french soldiers in that gif but he never encounters a single one at all in black flag

Those aren't French soldiers, those are Spanish. Historically correct Spanish for the time, btw. They were later changed to yellow (you can track the change from the screens), my guess is for there to be less color coding confusion for when French appear in FC.

EDIT: Oh, ze already answered. I guess I should read the posts after the post I answer to before answering :p

AngelDiMaria08
06-18-2015, 10:16 PM
If Edward stayed alive, Haytham would have never become a Templar. Edward was grooming him for the brotherhood since he was 8.

True but if we say that Edward was alive and Haytham became an assassin and for whatever reason turned into a Templar (similar to the reason that made Shay turn to a Templar for example, I know that Haytham is less of a human than Shay and most probably he doesn't care of people dying due to an Earthquake and would have continued as an assassin anyway but lets regard he is as human as Shay and left the assassins and became a Templar).

Connor the assassin killed his father. Would Edward the assassin be willing to kill his son? and would Haytham the Templar be willing to kill his father.? As for the characters of each I think Edward will not be willing to kill his son but Haytham will be willing to kill his father.

ze_topazio
06-19-2015, 02:01 AM
regardless what was it like helping black bart murder your countymen ze_topazio

Felt good man, as soon as I spotted the first Portuguese soldier in Principe it was like I was possessed by the devil, I murdered every single one of them, no mercy, the first two we encounter are talking to each other and one is like "I miss my village, but I don't think I'm going to see it anytime soon", after I killed them I was like "You're damn right you won't".

Those aren't French soldiers, those are Spanish. Historically correct Spanish for the time, btw. They were later changed to yellow (you can track the change from the screens), my guess is for there to be less color coding confusion for when French appear in FC.

EDIT: Oh, ze already answered. I guess I should read the posts after the post I answer to before answering :p

Indeed, Spanish soldiers at the time dressed mostly in white, I think only some Spanish cavalry units ever used yellow jackets, also the yellow and red flag seen in the game was only introduced in 1785.