PDA

View Full Version : My dream game come true!

Echo Delta 5
06-18-2015, 06:15 PM
For honor congratulations you have your first fanboy, i literally have a dozen of books of knights, samurais and the whole warrior archetype across history, and this game is exactly what ive been longing for ever.
If there is a 200 dlls edition ill put my money where my mouth is and i will buy that! yeah i know is very early but just by seeing and listening to you guys talk about the game i know that at the very least we will get an awesome game. i normally dont do this, i dont go to forums and post stuff but MAAAN this game is all ive ever wanted. As a huge history fan and videogame fan THANK YOU! in the question and anwsers session you guys had, you where giving out hugs lol i want mine now!

the only sad part of all of this is that theres no realease date :(

oh yeah and hi forums!

Kenji_Hattori
06-18-2015, 09:15 PM
For honor congratulations you have your first fanboy, i literally have a dozen of books of knights, samurais and the whole warrior archetype across history, and this game is exactly what ive been longing for ever.
If there is a 200 dlls edition ill put my money where my mouth is and i will buy that! yeah i know is very early but just by seeing and listening to you guys talk about the game i know that at the very least we will get an awesome game. i normally dont do this, i dont go to forums and post stuff but MAAAN this game is all ive ever wanted. As a huge history fan and videogame fan THANK YOU! in the question and anwsers session you guys had, you where giving out hugs lol i want mine now!

the only sad part of all of this is that theres no realease date :(

oh yeah and hi forums!

I am right there with you man. Welcome and what side have you CHOSEN? Lol i have been asking for a game like this for at least 15 years. I loves this game the second i saw it. I mean think about how amazing polished and smooth the game looked, and it was only in Pre Alpha. PRE ALPHA!!! Like its going to be so amazing when they release it. I cannot wait and am trying to be an avid member of the community for the first time ever.

Oakmantle
06-18-2015, 09:20 PM
I am right there with you man. Welcome and what side have you CHOSEN? Lol i have been asking for a game like this for at least 15 years. I loves this game the second i saw it. I mean think about how amazing polished and smooth the game looked, and it was only in Pre Alpha. PRE ALPHA!!! Like its going to be so amazing when they release it. I cannot wait and am trying to be an avid member of the community for the first time ever.

I'm that boat with everyone else. This is actually the first forum of any kind where I am actively participating. Though I think it helps that it's in its starting phase and there's a minimum of walls of text to deterr me from jumping in, I really really love this game, or the game it is aiming to become. I wish to contribute in any way I can to both the game's development as a consumer and the community as a participant. It's like a dream augmented in a game world!

Doctrinaire
06-18-2015, 09:27 PM
Oakmantle, I agree with you. coming into a well established game can be overwhelming due to the steep learning curve of the game combined with the forums can be intimidating. I'm experiencing that with Elite: Dangerous. :p

Oakmantle
06-18-2015, 09:31 PM
Oakmantle, I agree with you. coming into a well established game can be overwhelming due to the steep learning curve of the game combined with the forums can be intimidating. I'm experiencing that with Elite: Dangerous. :p

We'll see how you agree with my blade in your throat! Kakakakaka-... Aherm, I mean... Thanks, yeah. See, we can find common ground and agree on things without resorting to violence \o/

Echo Delta 5
06-18-2015, 09:47 PM

As mush as i love the samurais CHOSEN ill go with the LEGIONS , knights where the first to capture my imagination. yeah the build they showed is a testament of how much care the devs have for the game, looks a lot better than 90% betas that come out.

MathiasCB
06-18-2015, 10:17 PM
Bah, thy will bow down to the might of a Vikings raw power with a huge axe in hand. Usually i always love things like Knights and Samurai's, however when there's Vikings involved, i ain't got no choice. So as much as i love the Disciplined samurai's or the Honorable Knights, all i can think of is charging in with a two-handed axe, crushing the puny humans in front of my beast. Which i'll probably name Sven, Because... Sven.

I'm having a hard time holding myself back from pre-ordering the game right now, just because i want a Collector's edition or something. I want it NOW, no matter the cost!

Kenji_Hattori
06-19-2015, 01:51 AM
I'm that boat with everyone else. This is actually the first forum of any kind where I am actively participating. Though I think it helps that it's in its starting phase and there's a minimum of walls of text to deterr me from jumping in, I really really love this game, or the game it is aiming to become. I wish to contribute in any way I can to both the game's development as a consumer and the community as a participant. It's like a dream augmented in a game world!

Yes, i feel like this game has so much potential and will deliver. My only worry is that i wont have the time to be as active as i want to sometimes. At the moment i would love to read every thread and reply to everyone and chat with all, but i can get kind of busy so i cant exactly do that.

Kenji_Hattori
06-19-2015, 01:54 AM
As mush as i love the samurais CHOSEN ill go with the LEGIONS , knights where the first to capture my imagination. yeah the build they showed is a testament of how much care the devs have for the game, looks a lot better than 90% betas that come out.

Yes, i know what you mean. The Pre alpha looks better than some games out right now. I have always loved Samurai and the japanese way of Bushido, and i have also always loved the way of Knighthood, but i love the look, feel, and movements of the Samurai more. But i do have great respect for those knights who run around in that heavy *** armor, with a heavy *** sword, and still be able to kill ****. That is impressive.

MisterWillow
06-19-2015, 07:52 PM
the only sad part of all of this is that theres no realease date :(!

Yes, indeed. I saw somewhere that the beta's in August... but that's still so far away! I want to play now!

Islam_Ahmadiyya
06-19-2015, 08:42 PM
Yes, indeed. I saw somewhere that the beta's in August... but that's still so far away! I want to play now!

June's almost over, then we have 1 month of July, and probably a few weeks of August til the beta is out. It's very close. So around 1.5-2 months til the beta will be released, that's 8-9 weeks...not that far.

Too far is like, the beta coming out next year summer.

Kenji_Hattori
06-19-2015, 10:22 PM

Yeah August is so far away, but at least its august and not December, or January. Im just glad i might get to play this year. OMG! I cannot express in words or anything how excited i am. I truly cannot.

Al3xzandar
06-20-2015, 12:16 PM
I am not only very excited to have a game that seems to be tailored made to my interest (I'm looking at you Ubisoft spies) but to finally see gaming heading in a new direction. For Honor was the sleeper hit of e3 hands down. Not and HD remake or another MOBA with a new cast of heroes but a completely new experience that is in line with the direction that the medium is heading.

Thank you Ubisoft and I look forward to chopping off some heads.

MathiasCB
06-20-2015, 02:18 PM
Am i alone thinking that august wasn't that long to wait for a beta?:( It's just a little more than a month... Only makes me more excited!

Fatal-Feit
06-20-2015, 02:39 PM
Am i alone thinking that august wasn't that long to wait for a beta?:( It's just a little more than a month... Only makes me more excited!

Ha, yeah! When I heard there will be a beta in August, I thought it was too good to be true. But hey, people have already tested the game at E3, so \_(ツ)_/.