PDA

View Full Version : Am I part of the exclusive beta?

Linkshadow2
06-18-2015, 04:03 AM
I am wondering this because I got an email that said,"Welcome behind the scenes!". How will we know?

Doctrinaire
06-18-2015, 04:35 AM
only time will tell...when the beta creeps forth from the shadows of the alpha... :p

Oakmantle
06-18-2015, 04:37 AM
I think this is the right place to ask, yes ^^ Would like to know myself as well, when beta events are planned and how to get into them. I am itching to get hands-on experience with this.

Serdones
06-18-2015, 06:16 AM
I didn't know there was an email.

Guess I didn't get one.

Bummer.

CarbonBox
06-18-2015, 07:11 AM
just gimme the game in its current state ........the beta cant come soon enough!!

Sixty-nl
06-18-2015, 10:01 AM
I didn't know there was an email.

Guess I didn't get one.

Bummer.
if you register you should get the email for the behind the scenes, and none of us know if we are in the Beta.

Serdones
06-18-2015, 10:25 AM
if you register you should get the email for the behind the scenes, and none of us know if we are in the Beta.

I registered, but didn't get the email. Checked every box too and I know it's the same email associated with my Uplay account. Every time I go back to registration, it tells me I've already registered.

And just to be absolutely clear, we're talking about the gold downward-pointing arrow that reads, "REGISTER TO WIN!" at the top of ForHonorGame.com, right?

Merlander_
06-19-2015, 02:37 AM
I registered, but didn't get the email. Checked every box too and I know it's the same email associated with my Uplay account. Every time I go back to registration, it tells me I've already registered.

And just to be absolutely clear, we're talking about the gold downward-pointing arrow that reads, "REGISTER TO WIN!" at the top of ForHonorGame.com, right?

I also didn't get this email, and I'm pretty concerned, if I have to wait any longer before playing this game I'll explode.

Sixty-nl
06-19-2015, 09:37 AM
Well thats strange, make sure that on your Uplay account you have the right email address. Or use the Contact Us link that is under every page.

TrikRisk
06-19-2015, 10:13 PM
The beta is in August. I've seen it in a chat with 4 guys which 1 of them had interviewed Jason, the creative director, but it can be a lie, which i hope it is, cus i want the beta sooner!! :(

well, when i get home i will post here the link to that 12min chat

Dano13m
09-05-2015, 01:50 PM
Betas can be a massive pain in the balls, I volunteered for the Beta for America's Army and that was insane all the work I put into that. Thankfully Ubi actually has programmers that know what the heck they are doing. SO this should go a lot smoother and produce much better results.