PDA

View Full Version : Possible Gamemode to Add

YBrosGaming
06-18-2015, 03:59 AM
I was thinking that it would be pretty amazing if you put in a gamemode where you had 4v4 only. No minions. On one side, the defending side, there would be 3 players who had to defend their last player, the king. The other 4, on the attacking side, would try to break through the 3 defenders, and eventually get to the king. The king would have some kind of strength and defense buff, so that it's harder to take him down than the 3 defenders. I think that there should be a certain amount of lives for this, or a certain amount of time, 10-15 minutes for example. *Edit* I guess King is kind of a one-faction descriptor word. Maybe different name for each faction, or just leader.

(Completely off-topic)

I would kind of like to know if there is going to be some sort of private, game-making mode. You could have your own lobby and you can change the settings along the lines of whether it's set to a time-limit or lives-limit; whether or not there are minions, or how many minions there are. You could change the health settings so that it could be a one-hit kill, or maybe you could disable blocking.

Thank you for reading, this game looks amazing and I can't wait to get it.

Sixty-nl
06-18-2015, 10:26 AM
this is actually an interesting game mode, though may i ask why you only have one leader to kill, give both factions a leader/king. or does this idea totally change what you had in mind with this game mode?

YBrosGaming
06-20-2015, 08:01 AM
I was thinking it would be an attacking team and a defending team, the defending team, only, has a king, but I can see how a variant of this gamemode could be where both teams had a king, that would actually be pretty challenging. Cool idea. :)

Ag-Ego
06-20-2015, 08:45 AM
this would be cool i think it could work like doctor dodge ball in gym class where you have one person and as long as that player doesnt die then people can respwer but if that playing dies the game would go into breaking it would be a game mode that would work well for a game like this

TrikRisk
06-20-2015, 09:57 AM
This is an interesting game mode but killing the kings all the time? it would look like they are choosing kings everyday or every minutes xD. but its a good mode but maybe another VIP

YBrosGaming
07-01-2015, 10:47 PM
Haha, I see your point xD. I guess it would maybe have to be another type of VIP. Unless, in context, each game is it's own universe, with it's own kings. Every game you play creates another universe, with a different king. Lol, that's just a thought :)

Xefjord
07-02-2015, 07:21 AM
Instead of having a king. Have a captain or general. The captain/general will be given the buff. You could also have some kind of mission being given. But the other team automatically loses if they lose their captain.