PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to the team

CarbonBox
06-18-2015, 02:55 AM
i know there still much stuff to do in the game but everything iv seen so far looks amazing ....

kudos to your concept artists that came up with designs especially the samurai.
kudos to the 3d character modeller/modellers as well as texturing artists, animators and well basically the whole team.

im in the entertainment industry and i know what kind of work it takes to build stuff like this.
i just want you guys to know that what you are doing is appreciated.
keep doing the badass work that you guys do!! :]

Doctrinaire
06-18-2015, 03:03 AM
I approve this message! :cool:

Oakmantle
06-18-2015, 03:58 AM
I 2xapprove this message! It is fantastic that you are bringing out an innovative melee system that we hack'n'slash fans in particular have been wanting for a long long time. It's good to see that you are passionate about the work you do and are willing to experiment in the progress. You can be your swordarms that we are all going to watching this project intently as it evolves and back you every step of the way to realization! Thank you for all your hard work in advance ^^

IamCrumbz
06-18-2015, 04:10 AM
i know there still much stuff to do in the game but everything iv seen so far looks amazing ....

kudos to your concept artists that came up with designs especially the samurai.
kudos to the 3d character modeller/modellers as well as texturing artists, animators and well basically the whole team.

im in the entertainment industry and i know what kind of work it takes to build stuff like this.
i just want you guys to know that what you are doing is appreciated.
keep doing the badass work that you guys do!! :]

Couldn't have said it better

Doctrinaire
06-18-2015, 04:26 AM
Oakmantle...I like your name. it is one deserving of a Knighthood. :cool:

Oakmantle
06-18-2015, 04:31 AM
Oakmantle...I like your name. it is one deserving of a Knighthood. :cool:

It is taken from my own OC Warrior that I remake in just about every game with melee warriors in them and character customization. Full name, Rhondal Oakmantle ^^;

I will be primarily playing The Chosen. But whenever I may pick up a blade that is nay curved nor light, you may know me by this name. And know it well, for it is a name that will become legend -.^

Doctrinaire
06-18-2015, 04:37 AM
my name is secret, but by my side I am Friendly...across from me, well, you shall fall.

Oakmantle
06-18-2015, 04:41 AM
my name is secret, but by my side I am Friendly...across from my, well, you shall fall.

Kakaka! Sounds like a challenge? But mind your words, for you will be called upon to prove them with steel.

Doctrinaire
06-18-2015, 04:47 AM
Kakaka!
what an odd sound, for a chicken. :rolleyes: :D ;) :D :rolleyes:

Oakmantle
06-18-2015, 04:59 AM
what an odd sound, for a chicken. :rolleyes: :D ;) :D :rolleyes:

Kakaka! The dog barks, does it? But let's stop the taunts and trash talk for now. 'tis not what this thread is about. That's what we have the game for! Patience, for now.

Serdones
06-18-2015, 07:06 AM
Honestly, I was super pleased that Ubisoft had not just a new IP to announce, but a playable demo. I understand why companies announce an IP with only a CGI trailer--or even just a studio name and concept art, as Square Enix did at their presser. Still, that being so common makes me appreciate when a publisher can drop such a bomb at E3. So for this and all the reasons OP stated, kudos, Ubisoft Montreal.

Sixty-nl
06-18-2015, 10:03 AM
It really depends on the game, games SE publishes/makes are usually very story driven en they know how to make the gameplay work. This game is a new gameplay, new control scheme, they wanted and maybe needed a fresh pair of eyes and hands to get feedback on things they even forgot to fix/improve/add. And it helps with balancing in the future. So for this game, this was the right way to announce it.

Fatal-Feit
06-18-2015, 03:19 PM
Kudos to the CD! It took him over a decade of pitching to get this game approved! :o