PDA

View Full Version : For Honor - E3 Masterclass - June 17th

SpaceElephant
06-17-2015, 07:52 PM
Hello warriors!

Don't miss our Masterclass, live from the Uplay Lounge, this wednesday at 7pm PST on www.twitch.tv/ubisoft .
Creative Director Jason Vandenberghe and Game Designer Bio-Jade Adam Granger will host the event and give more details about the game.
You can ask questions on the live stream or on Twitter using the hashtag #AskForHonor .

See you there!

SpaceE

http://i.imgur.com/4FAl3bP.png?1

Sixty-nl
06-17-2015, 09:23 PM
i better set my alarm clock then, because for me that would be at 4 am. Good thing i can sleep in tomorrow.

Kenji_Hattori
06-17-2015, 10:20 PM
Awesome! I cant wait, i have many questions and im sure many others do too. I hope they have more than just Samurai Vs Knights this time.

Gen.Wolf
06-17-2015, 11:20 PM
Man I'm so glad I stopped by the forums to see this! Now I have something to watch tonight!

Vordred
06-18-2015, 01:06 AM
going to be 4am for me too, but going to stay up to watch, as soon as i saw the trailer for this game, i was like finally someone is making the game i have been asking for, for years. this is the first game i have been excited for in a very long time. i think the last game i was really excited for was the original Assassins creed (let hope this game isn't as disappointing as that was)

CarbonBox
06-18-2015, 02:41 AM
would these videos be kept in the library or be uploaded to youtube for those of us who wont be able to make it to the streams?

Kenji_Hattori
06-18-2015, 04:35 AM
going to be 4am for me too, but going to stay up to watch, as soon as i saw the trailer for this game, i was like finally someone is making the game i have been asking for, for years. this is the first game i have been excited for in a very long time. i think the last game i was really excited for was the original Assassins creed (let hope this game isn't as disappointing as that was)

I know exactly what you mean, except i wasnt as hyped for AC as i am for this. I dont think i have been as hyped for anythign ever, but i have been wanting this game for about 15 years. Finally it has come. Im so excited and hope to catch the stream.

Kenji_Hattori
06-18-2015, 04:38 AM
Hello warriors!

Don't miss our Masterclass, live from the Uplay Lounge, this wednesday at 7pm PST on www.twitch.tv/ubisoft .
Creative Director Jason Vandenberghe and Game Designer Bio-Jade Adam Granger will host the event and give more details about the game.
You can ask questions on the live stream or on Twitter using the hashtag #AskForHonor .

See you there!

SpaceE

http://i.imgur.com/4FAl3bP.png?1

The stream should have started by now correct? Is there any news about whats going on? Why has it not started?

Serdones
06-18-2015, 07:00 AM
For those who missed it, the For Honor segment starts at about 4:48:25.

http://www.twitch.tv/ubisoft/v/6287139

Sixty-nl
06-18-2015, 10:12 AM
i was really hoping for new footage, and especially of the vikings fighting. But to hear that they will add some kind of ranking system and private games was good to hear too. And i can't say this enough, add spectator mode for at least the private games.

it helps with streaming online tournaments, and local tournaments. Now that i think of it, will there be an lan option?

Eiddard
06-18-2015, 11:28 AM
i was really hoping for new footage, and especially of the vikings fighting. But to hear that they will add some kind of ranking system and private games was good to hear too. And i can't say this enough, add spectator mode for at least the private games.

it helps with streaming online tournaments, and local tournaments. Now that i think of it, will there be an lan option?

They didnt show viking gameplay because they probably don't have viking in the game yet. The footage was Pre-Alpha, even though the content seem pretty polished, maybe they have the viking model done, but I don't think they have the animations, etc.

All the footage I would love to see is the gameplay of a full match, from beginning to end from both the perspective of a samurai and a knight.

Sixty-nl
06-19-2015, 10:18 AM
Well they have little tournaments in house apparently. So maybe they could record the finale of one of those and maybe comment on it during the whole match, and they upload it to youtube. It would show off the esports aspect of the game as well, and that they really support it.

or maybe thats a dumb idee on my part, i think it would be awesome.

TrikRisk
06-19-2015, 03:23 PM
Well they have little tournaments in house apparently. So maybe they could record the finale of one of those and maybe comment on it during the whole match, and they upload it to youtube. It would show off the esports aspect of the game as well, and that they really support it.

or maybe thats a dumb idee on my part, i think it would be awesome.

no no, i totally agree with you, its esport material but it needs to grow a lot. i would totally love to play this in tournaments.

lJ-SkuLLl
06-20-2015, 12:17 AM
I'm so excited to this game, i need play beta to know the "Art of Battle" !

THANKS UBISOFT! :D

MajorCynik
06-22-2015, 06:39 PM
Really enjoyed watching the Masterclass on twitch yesterday. Gave me a few more details about the game. I recommend peeps check it out if you haven't already.

Barred
06-25-2015, 07:34 PM
When I try to watch the masterclass, I have a line through the play icon. The reason given why the video is not watchable is:-
"The broadcaster has not set a description for this video"

Mr_Shade
06-26-2015, 10:10 AM
When I try to watch the masterclass, I have a line through the play icon. The reason given why the video is not watchable is:-
"The broadcaster has not set a description for this video"

Hi,

It should work?

I have just tried it and it played OK from the last link posted:

For those who missed it, the For Honor segment starts at about 4:48:25.

http://www.twitch.tv/ubisoft/v/6287139

SerWarhammer
06-27-2015, 03:31 PM
when i see your video i see a thing.... the knight can do a special move from distance, like the shuriken for the samurai. The CHARGE! when a specific kind of warrior lock one opponent from a distance he can activate a charge-power that can upgrade the defense of the knight/warrior with shield/?spearman? against the long rage shuriken of the samurais or any other range weapon and improve his strenght for one hit. BUT if the charge don't work (the enemy dodge the charge or make a counter-charge attack) he leave his back open or they crush togheter and start a short-range-normal fight. what yu think about that? i wanna see a charging-crush between two fighters! :mad: