PDA

View Full Version : This was the most exciting new IP that was announced

Zero_Regen
06-17-2015, 11:53 AM
I can't wait to get more gameplay and some info on what single-player is like.

relkin43
06-17-2015, 04:30 PM
Yeah E3 was seriously disappointing to me right up until this was shown.

SpaceElephant
06-17-2015, 07:37 PM
Hey thanks for the good words guys! We're still a long way before the release but we will keep you updated as much as we can on the development. We wanted to be hands-on at E3 and want to launch live phases on the future so we can gather as much feedback as we can. Stay tuned!

Kenji_Hattori
06-18-2015, 02:52 AM
Yes i agree, i honestly didnt care about E3 until this was shown, now i wish i had been able to go so i could play this game. Im a little surprised at how much this game means to me already. Seems like a game i could play forever!

Doctrinaire
06-18-2015, 02:56 AM
hey SpaceElephant...BRING IT TO US NAO!!! :cool:

Sixty-nl
06-18-2015, 10:05 AM
Yeah this is the only game at E3 what has currently taken over my mind.

stumpndum
06-18-2015, 11:15 AM
Yea I've got quiet a few games i've been looking forward but this is definatly an awesome suprise. Had a list of games i thought would dominate my thoughts after E3, this game shot right on up there.

Zero_Regen
06-18-2015, 11:57 AM
Hey thanks for the good words guys! We're still a long way before the release but we will keep you updated as much as we can on the development. We wanted to be hands-on at E3 and want to launch live phases on the future so we can gather as much feedback as we can. Stay tuned!

Thank you for the reply. Excited to see more.

Vordred
06-18-2015, 01:10 PM
couldn't agree more, this is the first game in years that has me excited, we have been getting multiplayer shooters forever, and i always wanted a medieval melee combat game. basically i'm sick of modern warfare, when is someone going to to do, call of duty : medieval warfare. and it seem the answer is finally, now!. plus it just nice to see someone trying something new. rather the rinse and repeat games seem to be these days.

Fatal-Feit
06-18-2015, 02:58 PM
Agreed! This game is exactly what I've wanted since I first played Samurai Warriors during the PS2 era.

FrancoAshes
06-18-2015, 03:02 PM
Need more information about the multiplayer , singleplayer
and whether the beta test? and the approximate date when you can sign up ?