PDA

View Full Version : Cross Plataform!

ShadozeBR
06-17-2015, 01:24 AM
Won't write much because the title says everything, I have XOne and PC for gaming, I know theres a lot of stuffs that makes it almost inviable, but please, try to make it cross plataform :cool:

Couting the days for alpha/beta :cool:

Yugureki
06-17-2015, 07:31 AM
It would really keep the community alive longer but with the complications that come with PC hacks and the fact that Sony and Microsoft never get along I doubt it would happen.

Serdones
06-17-2015, 10:18 AM
Xbox head honcho Phil Spencer said during the PC Gaming conference that Killer Instinct, Fable: Legends and Gigantic will have cross-platform multiplayer between Xbox One and PC (specifically Windows 10, as those PC ports are only available on Windows 10). If Xbox is sincere about their intention to support PC more, maybe they'll push for more cross-platform multiplayer between Xbox One and PC. PS4 would probably get left out in the cold, but at least it would expand the pool of players for people on PC and Xbox One.

Yugureki
06-17-2015, 10:30 AM
Xbox head honcho Phil Spencer said during the PC Gaming conference that Killer Instinct, Fable: Legends and Gigantic will have cross-platform multiplayer between Xbox One and PC (specifically Windows 10, as those PC ports are only available on Windows 10). If Xbox is sincere about their intention to support PC more, maybe they'll push for more cross-platform multiplayer between Xbox One and PC. PS4 would probably get left out in the cold, but at least it would expand the pool of players for people on PC and Xbox One.

Tom Clancy's the Division is actually crossplatform between PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
Street Fighter is going to be crossplatform between PC, and PS4.
As you said Fable: Legends with PC and Xbox One.

So there is some hope to it now that I think about it.

Also FFXI was between PC, PS2, PS3, and Xbox 360 so it's not impossible.

IamCrumbz
06-17-2015, 10:32 AM
Cross-play is a big possibility>.> especially for a game as hot as #ForHonor. Their are other title's that are setting center stage for Cross-play: 1,DC-Universe Online 2,Final Fantasy XIV.etc

Serdones
06-17-2015, 10:40 AM
Tom Clancy's the Division is actually crossplatform between PC, PS4, and Xbox One.

I didn't know that about The Division. That's great, considering they're both from Ubisoft. Cross-play looks pretty possible then.

Sixty-nl
06-17-2015, 01:22 PM
they said that Warframe would have crossplay but that isn't the case. so i will wait and see, it would be awesome and it would also show that the console wars are unnecessary and that we are all gamers together.

The__Fenrir
06-17-2015, 10:19 PM
Cross platform would be awesome

OneLaw4you
06-18-2015, 01:19 AM

Im gonna need a source on that division cuz I highly doubt that its true

FrostFire404
07-01-2015, 05:42 PM
+ 1 for cross platform

sebas_737
01-27-2017, 11:10 PM
Please Ubisoft make it crossplay !!!!

Dezlow-
01-27-2017, 11:23 PM
Your all on freakin crack, PC games are always rampant with hacks, ESPECIALLY ubisoft games, and ESPECIALLY games that are P2P. Why on earth would I want to play with them.

Worst
Idea
Ever.

BriceLogue
01-29-2017, 09:40 AM
There is no advantage for pc or console players. Usally the reason games aren't cross platform is because pc has the advantage of aim, but that doesn't exist in this game.

Stankyfoot
01-29-2017, 03:20 PM
Cross platform confirmed. Get hype!
http://www.gamingilluminaughty.com/for-honor-will-be-a-cross-platform-war/

LordGorzul
06-17-2017, 04:10 PM
Same here never heard of that.

oSquashxD
06-17-2017, 04:55 PM

Tom Clancy's the Division is actually crossplatform between PC, Xbox one ,ps4.

For Honor will maybe support cross play platform but atm there is no need.

UbiJurassic
06-17-2017, 11:44 PM
Cross Platform is an awesome idea. However, there are bound to be people who disagree. A primary concern players regularly bring up is that, on console, the game runs at 30 frames with delayed input on TV's, while PC runs at 60 with minimal delay on a monitor.

Soldier_of_Dawn
01-01-2018, 11:30 PM
Could we have a beta for cross-platform multiplay when the dedicated servers are implemented or whenever the timing would be best? Then we can let the player feedback speak for itself and see where we can go from there.