PDA

View Full Version : I am very excited and happy about this game!

Lord_.Blackwood
06-17-2015, 01:07 AM
I played chivalry when it first came out but I quickly lost all interest when I noticed the best way to kill people in the game was to look at the ground, crouch and hack at their angles. Such bullcrap.

This game on the other hand! First of all, it looks amazing..just amazing. If there is customization such as different symbols in the tabards and different colour options, I am all sold...just can't wait! The Art of War system looks super promising and relatively in-depth as well!! Oh sheesh, look at me just blabbering on, but I am so excited!

How are your first feelings and what are your hopes and/or fears?

Oakmantle
06-17-2015, 02:36 AM
The world is filled with hope and happiness \o/ Normally I am very cautious of hype, but... I will hop on the train this once. This game is something I dearly hope to see realized. It is something original and fantastic. Since people have been saying "next gen"-this and "next gen"-that, I should think it about time that something that is more than a mild iteration on existing systems came around and blew our brains. Hardware is hardware, but I am more concerned about the games that are on it ;)

Of course, E3 has been fantastic in this regard.