PDA

View Full Version : Story mode, weapons and multiplayer

Juanchooooh
06-16-2015, 10:46 PM
Hello, first of all, i love your game and it got me super hyped but I wanted to ask if you could maybe add more weapons in the future for every warrior faction and will we be seeing a story mode because that would be pretty sweet. Finally I wanted to ask will there only be 4 v 4 online or will there be more In the future.
thank you.

ShaolinChuan
06-17-2015, 05:45 AM
Hello, first of all, i love your game and it got me super hyped but I wanted to ask if you could maybe add more weapons in the future for every warrior faction and will we be seeing a story mode because that would be pretty sweet. Finally I wanted to ask will there only be 4 v 4 online or will there be more In the future.
thank you.

I noticed the samurai had different weapons, the male have katanas and the female had a naginata. I'm sure there will be weapons to choose from based on what class you belong to.

As for story, YES, there should definitely be one! They could do it like the Transformers games where you switch sides through out the story. You choose which class you start with, the second class and then third. Or maybe just stick with one throughout the whole campaign? I'd prefer the latter.

Yugureki
06-17-2015, 07:15 AM
I'm hoping they have a good variety because for me personally that makes a game for me and keeps it alive within the community if there is only three per class of course everyone would pick the strongest weapon and just use it all the time just like Chivalry which didn't really have a nice variety it was all basic. But I would be really interested in a Odachi/Noachi being included with the Samurai fraction.

REAPERof-PLAGUES
06-18-2015, 02:55 PM
I dont know if you thought of this for singleplayer or not but for the story mode I was hoping you can customize your base of operations like the city money income taxes, basically build up from nothing.And you can capture other bases from other invaders I think that will be cool and trade convoys together from your other bases #IamKnight

Merlander_
06-21-2015, 06:36 PM
Personally I would love to see the story mode be a prequel of sorts to your adventures in multiplayer, Imagine your hero in multiplayer and everything he needed to do to get to be the very best. I think it would be lovely seeing him go from the tiny minion riff-raff to the overall badass s/he is now. :D

Ag-Ego
06-21-2015, 10:17 PM
Personally I would love to see the story mode be a prequel of sorts to your adventures in multiplayer, Imagine your hero in multiplayer and everything he needed to do to get to be the very best. I think it would be lovely seeing him go from the tiny minion riff-raff to the overall badass s/he is now. :D

this would be awesome to see it also would give people a reason to play the story and learn the lore cause i'd hate to see Ubisoft a company known for amazing stories create an amazing fantasy lore and no body pay it any attention because they all went straight to multiplayer like in COD i think that a game built on immersion and feeling like you're the warrior giving a reward for completing the story like carrying over your character from campaign to multiplayer would be a great feature